IGNORED

Deepchord presents Echospace - Vibrational Studies / Symbolisim In Transition

Guest fox

333.jpg

So it appears that there will be a digital-only two track teaser from the upcoming Echospace LP. Perhaps a 12" coming as well? Who knows, but it's clearly to be available in mp3 and flac.

See here.

Guest Enter a new display name

This will be available in 29 days, I would not call this a teaser... Anyway that sucks there is no preview nor pre-order function.

samples

also a new cv313 single coming out, with remodellings of the subtraktive tracks.

samples

the samples from this sound lush.

i think i can skip the cv313 one as i already have the live sutraktive, but the samples of the echospace ep sound killer

I would not call this a teaser

you're probably right, but it's not a 12", not really an ep and it appears to be coming out before the album, so i was at a bit of a loss as to what to call it . . .

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, that first track was a mindfuck but the second track is the winner. Here's to hoping for a vinyl release of this somewhere down the line...

Wow, that first track was a mindfuck but the second track is the winner. Here's to hoping for a vinyl release of this somewhere down the line...

conjured for you here:

Boomkat

Archived