TZORVAS

VERON

GAXA

TOURE YAYA

MBIA

G DOS SANTOS

BRADLEY

DAVID VILLA

My defence is pretty bad, just to have Toure, Mbia and Villa on the bench. Probably need to change that =)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

fuck the world cup this time. enjoy the annoying vuvuzelas.

They are annoying as hell. Galp oil company from my country placed a couple of them in every gas station and people just get there and start making NOISE :angry:

Guest Dirty Protest

I thought we were given way too many points, after I remembered Brazil had a football team, I have a full first team of super stars.

Guest Ominous

^^agreed, if i was a little more current on player info i'd probably be able to buy anyone i wanted for my starter team.

post-3166-021048700 1275941802_thumb.jpg

Guest Gary C

I think I missed the window for substitutions.

I guess I could have subbed Pienaar who only earned 2 points for someone yet to play like Ramires, right?

Guest Jimbob

This game is shite and i can't be arsed sorting my team out. Good luck you lot, will check the thread back at the end of the tournament

me and my dad are fiercely competitive in the watmm league.. im last (with 8 points (got 30+ after today w/my 2 italians)but only coz my team are mostly from group F G H he has 35 (he had cahill in his squad and lost 3+ points) and flying in mid table.. wait till round 2 when i unleas the 3-5-1 ;)

post-237-051920100 1276532648_thumb.png

Guest Dirty Protest

Im about the same as Jim, i didnt realise we could bring on subs so im watching my bench outscore my first team =)

Archived