IGNORED

World Cup Fantasy Football

Guest Gary C

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ominous

we'll see about that!

p.s. I might have to join the next Premier Fantasy League, this is addictive!

Transfers made for next round: 15 and counting.

Guest Dirty Protest

Im going really well in my friends prediction league as well, its making me think about betting, me and betting had a bad break up a long time ago. Just got to remember that nobody knows anything about football and prediction is impossible, also bookies are a business. But its so tempting =)

Im going really well in my friends prediction league as well, its making me think about betting, me and betting had a bad break up a long time ago. Just got to remember that nobody knows anything about football and prediction is impossible, also bookies are a business. But its so tempting =)

so what's your secret? strategy & tactics?

Guest Dirty Protest

10 sided dice. The strategy used to be, get paid handsomely on a Friday afternoon, then go home skint on a Friday tea time =). Living in London sucks, nobody knows anything except how to fix your windows. When I lived more rural we used to get told horses months in advance, that would always go on to win. I sometimes get them when im back for xmas, if i get one i'll pm you, just so you know im not bullshitting.

10 sided dice. The strategy used to be, get paid handsomely on a Friday afternoon, then go home skint on a Friday tea time =). Living in London sucks, nobody knows anything except how to fix your windows. When I lived more rural we used to get told horses months in advance, that would always go on to win. I sometimes get them when im back for xmas, if i get one i'll pm you, just so you know im not bullshitting.

WHAT?

Guest Dirty Protest

WHAT?

What didnt you understand?

WHAT?

What didnt you understand?

your fantasy football strategy/tactics involves a 10 sided dice, getting paid handsomely, skint on a friday tea time, living in london sucking, fixing windows, horses, xmas, pms, bullshitting, etc. ?

*scratches head* (... of penis)

Guest Gary C

I've pretty much managed a complete overhaul of my team for the next stage.

Incidentally, it's probably a clever idea to keep some of the cheapest players that have been knocked out in previous rounds in order to maintain funds for the bigger names that will be left.

Casillas

Maicon, Pereira, Caceres, Heitinga

Kaka, Ozil, Sneijder

Messi ©, Villa, Van Persie

SUBS:

Bannatyne (knocked out), Canales (knocked out)

Demichellis, Alcaraz, Reid (knocked out)

Schweinsteiger, Arevalo Rios, Prince, Vera

Torres, Gyan

Guest Dirty Protest

I thought we had infinite transfers this round, i should read the rules. WTF am i meant to do with this USA and England defence that i was convinced would romp the last round =)

JULIO CESAR

DA SILVA MAICON LUCIO

XAVI VAN DER VAART VERON ELANO

MESSI DAVID VILLA[c] ROBINHO

all my subs are dead apart from Casillas and Badstuber.

brazil are going to win see.

Guest Dirty Protest

Im not posting my team, as all Custard Gannet would have to do is take the ball to the corner flag and match it man for man.

Guest Gary C

1 Custard Gannet jeye_musik 22 520

2 Phat Rave M8 Dese_Manz 20 487

3 Fire And Brimstone!! Ominous 49 487

4 Analord FC Cilonen 0 484

5 Roger Milla DirtyProtest 6 480

6 WTFC AWESOM-O 9 448

7 GORDO's POWERHOUSE GORDOTE 18 434

8 yeahgoteam yeahgoteam 6 418

9 The Gun Club chrismoss707 23 399

10 The Red Crosses pmoss66 21 395

Well, that wasn't anywhere near as enjoyable a game as I had hoped. Well done though.

Guest Dirty Protest

Slightly hasty.

1 Analord FC Cilonen 73 557

2 Custard Gannet jeye_musik 51 549

3 Roger Milla Allstars DirtyProtest 60 534

4 Phat Rave M8 Dese_Manz 56 523

5 Fire And Brimstone!! Ominous 75 513

6 WTFC AWESOM-O 52 491

Well played Cilonen.

Archived