IGNORED

Once the compact disc is finally laid to rest...

Alzado

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Easy" is a relative mess. Yes the art and paperstock might be destroyed. vinyl can warp or what haves true. right about that. there is something about a format you might use as a coaster that is awesome to the extends.

Backups - 1. buy external hard drive. 2. copy files to hard drive. 3. drink beer while waiting for files to copy.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

"Easy" is a relative mess. Yes the art and paperstock might be destroyed. vinyl can warp or what haves true. right about that. there is something about a format you might use as a coaster that is awesome to the extends.

Backups - 1. buy external hard drive. 2. copy files to hard drive. 3. drink beer while waiting for files to copy.

3 is covered. that is ewasY!

Seriously, i bought a hot swappable HDD enclosure, a couple of big hard drives, and bam. I'm docking like a pro.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

Seriously, i bought a hot swappable HDD enclosure, a couple of big hard drives, and bam. I'm docking like a pro.

Christ thats gross. Can't you summon files from the air in the room already?

Archived