IGNORED

Sorry, Fatties - Kinect Just Trolled Your Way of Life

Joyrex

i want to play a game called virtual waving. There are 3 different waving scenarios and depending on the quality of the wave you are rewarded with up to 4 differently coloured leather gloves.

Yes ! That and virtual handshake, where you start off being introduced to several staff members on your first day at a job, level 2 is greeting royal dignitaries at a function, and the final level demands you doing those complex handshakes that those urban gentlemen seem to do on those films set in down-town Americas.

Guest blicero

speaking of "trolling"... is joyrex just going to fill GenBan with Xbox hate threads? get a life, man.

Guest Pennywise

i want to play a game called virtual waving. There are 3 different waving scenarios and depending on the quality of the wave you are rewarded with up to 4 differently coloured leather gloves.

Yes ! That and virtual handshake, where you start off being introduced to several staff members on your first day at a job, level 2 is greeting royal dignitaries at a function, and the final level demands you doing those complex handshakes that those urban gentlemen seem to do on those films set in down-town Americas.

lol. virtual pat on the back! give back patting to up to 5 characters including a son who did well in an exam or even a sympathetic back pat to a man who just lost his job. get the pat tempo and pressure just right and you'll unlock head pat mode

speaking of "trolling"... is joyrex just going to fill GenBan with Xbox hate threads? get a life, man.

Awww... just having a bit of fun

*waves at Blicero, sitting down, so Blicero doesn't see it*

We had this poster at work in our break area that had a picture of a businesswoman in a wheelchair at a desk with a computer, and the headline read: "Some of our best employees have their own chair"

I put a note up on it saying "gee, this isn't offensive in the least, is it?"

A week later, the poster was taken down.

you're a regular ol tyler durden, aren't you?

We had this poster at work in our break area that had a picture of a businesswoman in a wheelchair at a desk with a computer, and the headline read: "Some of our best employees have their own chair"

I put a note up on it saying "gee, this isn't offensive in the least, is it?"

A week later, the poster was taken down.

you're a regular ol tyler durden, aren't you?

The Fight Club guy? Never saw that movie...

Archived