IGNORED

Big Boi Album

MildewOnRice

I got the new Big Boi album today and I'm already bumping the shit out of it.

Some really strong tracks on there and some that are growers (to me at least).

What is your opinion of the album or do you fucking hate that lil nukka Big Boi?

Big-boi-sir-lucious-left-foot-the-son-of-chico-dusty-HQ.jpg

Guest tht tne

i am curious whether this is good because i like to keep a complete outkast discography but i haven't liked outkast that much since atliens

Guest ruiagnelo

i am curious whether this is good because i like to keep a complete outkast discography but i haven't liked outkast that much since atliens

Atliens is fine. Besides that one and stankonia they haven't done anything special.

And i am not really sure about the big boi album. seems like just one more rap album.

Atliens is fine. Besides that one and stankonia they haven't done anything special.

And i am not really sure about the big boi album. seems like just one more rap album.

I doesn't have a one more mainstream rap/hip hop album vibe. I think I can safely say this will be my favourite hip hop album this year.

Give it a chance, man.

SHITS GOOD.

Guest ruiagnelo

I doesn't have a one more mainstream rap/hip hop album vibe. I think I can safely say this will be my favourite hip hop album this year.

Give it a chance, man.

SHITS GOOD.

Well, i wont lose anything so i ll give it a try.

love this album already! Shine blockas is so good!

i listened with headphones this time... sounded much better. next time i won't listen to something new through lap top speakers.

Archived