IGNORED

Some one paypal me about $6

essines

Guest beatfanatic

usually in cases like this, the opposing party has to send me some nudes before I send them any money.

not going well on the job front still essines? bad luck man, sucks when you're poor... I'll paypal you $6 no problem.

I want it back though.

with interest.

not really.

I was sent the "$number of the beast", but i will not stop a person from sending more.

not that you have to of course.

Someone sent you $666 dollars? Zwoanooaowow.

it can't be that bad. i'll be making enough money to stay drunk\high\deluded enough to not care, plus i'll be able to order thai delivery for every meal and maybe even afford therapy

still concerned that this might be the depression talking

i wish there were a way to ease into this business. i'll bet nevada has training seminars

start off with open mouth kissing with no tongues before working your way up to getting murdered imo

Well, Rambo took care of that one for me--I was gonna get into a KY joke but, it's been made redundant!

Did anyone watch Six Feet Under when David went to Las Vegas and was a little "out of control"? That's always been in a mind as very "dirty" like only Alan Ball could do it.

That greasy guy in denim shows up and David's all "...but, you're not the one pictured in the ad". Then that guys says something like "$200 for a pony ride to the moon" (oh, that's so sick puke.jpg.w300h225.jpg)

Then David's pegging him up against the hood of a car and the look on the guy's face is of perfect ennui...just like, "well, cock number 142,998 making my rectum raw" and then Keith has to bond him out and is all "AND YOU DIDN'T USE A CONDOM!!!?"

It was just a bad time for David

I was really into that show, lol....obviously. And I'd follow Alan Ball into the desert.

My wife and I are beyond broke and we have a little dachshund who is at least 12 years old--the humane society card said "5+" years, I mean, this little guy could be the Methuselah of wiener dogs--like 32 or something. Anyway, his back's fucked up and it's so sad to watch him hop a long to favor it and I told my vet "I'll pay any price--keep my Buckley comfortable" as he moves closer to the Great Spirit. Well, Deramaxx at $35 a month! I chuffed--"excuse me"? My human medicines are $4 at Wal-Mart.

Anyway, we were in bed in the morning talking about financial woes but I said "there's nothing I won't do to keep Buckley comfortable". Then I paused and pondered, "would I trade homosexual sex for money?" This really disturbed my wife and I can't help it, when I find buttons, I push the fuck out of them so Buckley was in front of my face and a I grabbed the pillow and started rhythmically lurching forward as if I were being buttfucked and I cried "I'll do it for you buddy *sob* it's all for you!!!". My wife yelled, "xxx, stop it! and so then I really started rocking the bed like they we're picking up the pace and I bit the pillow "sobbing".

Marriage is at least 75% tormenting your wife, which is a fair trade imo!

wanna paypal me about $6?

it can't be that bad. i'll be making enough money to stay drunk\high\deluded enough to not care, plus i'll be able to order thai delivery for every meal and maybe even afford therapy

still concerned that this might be the depression talking

i wish there were a way to ease into this business. i'll bet nevada has training seminars

start off with open mouth kissing with no tongues before working your way up to getting murdered imo

Well, Rambo took care of that one for me--I was gonna get into a KY joke but, it's been made redundant!

Did anyone watch Six Feet Under when David went to Las Vegas and was a little "out of control"? That's always been in a mind as very "dirty" like only Alan Ball could do it.

That greasy guy in denim shows up and David's all "...but, you're not the one pictured in the ad". Then that guys says something like "$200 for a pony ride to the moon" (oh, that's so sick puke.jpg.w300h225.jpg)

Then David's pegging him up against the hood of a car and the look on the guy's face is of perfect ennui...just like, "well, cock number 142,998 making my rectum raw" and then Keith has to bond him out and is all "AND YOU DIDN'T USE A CONDOM!!!?"

It was just a bad time for David

I was really into that show, lol....obviously. And I'd follow Alan Ball into the desert.

My wife and I are beyond broke and we have a little dachshund who is at least 12 years old--the humane society card said "5+" years, I mean, this little guy could be the Methuselah of wiener dogs--like 32 or something. Anyway, his back's fucked up and it's so sad to watch him hop a long to favor it and I told my vet "I'll pay any price--keep my Buckley comfortable" as he moves closer to the Great Spirit. Well, Deramaxx at $35 a month! I chuffed--"excuse me"? My human medicines are $4 at Wal-Mart.

Anyway, we were in bed in the morning talking about financial woes but I said "there's nothing I won't do to keep Buckley comfortable". Then I paused and pondered, "would I trade homosexual sex for money?" This really disturbed my wife and I can't help it, when I find buttons, I push the fuck out of them so Buckley was in front of my face and a I grabbed the pillow and started rhythmically lurching forward as if I were being buttfucked and I cried "I'll do it for you buddy *sob* it's all for you!!!". My wife yelled, "xxx, stop it! and so then I really started rocking the bed like they we're picking up the pace and I bit the pillow "sobbing".

Marriage is at least 75% tormenting your wife, which is a fair trade imo!

those sausage dogs are sooo cute but fuck mankind for creating them...

the other day i watched one run around on the beach and it's legs just disappeared in the sand so that it had to kind of chest bump it's way along. it would just suddenly stop and lie down exhausted, probably winded after half a dozen ungainly bounces at a time. sadly, bad backs are part of the deal with these dogs.

sounds like you saved him from a really shitty existence. no wonder he stays by your side.

that ^ would be a nice way to go for anyone, canine or not, just hold him in your arms til he sleeps. :cry:

Archived