IGNORED

terminator is in peckham

vertsk8er419

Ah nutters on the bus, the classic English way

They probably didn't destroy him because he was so ridiculous, though I'm surprised to be honest. I think if that had happened on a lot of other buses in questionable London areas with the wrong kind of people on board, he would of been dragged off and murked in a shot

wow, so peckham is not very far at all from central london eh?

Not far at all. I live within 20 minutes walk of there and I walk into central London everyday in about 40 minutes. In fact it's zone 2, so by one definition it is 'central' London.

Ah, so the prevalence of CCTV is probably why they didn't stomp that weirdo, nor did he hit them, for all his ranting, and why the conductor just sat there (probably thinking "I'm still getting my 10 quid 50, so what do I care?")

i think most bus drivers are not required to intervene. they are not even required to contest someone who walks on without paying if they do not want to. the transit company has this as a liability. don't want a fucked up transit operator suing you for 56 million. at least that is the case here. most of the time, however, if you walk on without paying they'll throw you off cause no one is stupid enough to beat the shit out of a bus driver when the bus is full of folk. plus most of the bus drivers here is good people.

oh canada.

Archived