IGNORED

Mass Effect 2 For PS3

Joyrex

The inventory system in ME1 was so infuriating and dumb to use. And gearing up your squad was a hassle. I am glad that got improved in ME2. The combat mechanics is also a large improvement over ME1. Also the Mako missions were annoying with all these stupid mountains that took forever to get over. Otherwise I thought the story of ME1 was slightly better than in ME2, although some missions in ME2 were great, mainly the recruitment missions of Jack and Tali are always fun to play with tons of fighting.

Dunno if the DLC missions are included in teh PS3 version, if not the Shadow Broker and Overlord mission packs are well worth it. The weapon pack is also nice, love the Mattock rifle, has such a manly sound and makes me feel like a badass.

Apparently you get all that and more with the PS3 version. Still not interested in playing this. Nice they offer it as a 12GB (gulp!) download from PSN as well as on Blu-Ray disc in the shops.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The inventory system in ME1 was so infuriating and dumb to use. And gearing up your squad was a hassle. I am glad that got improved in ME2. The combat mechanics is also a large improvement over ME1. Also the Mako missions were annoying with all these stupid mountains that took forever to get over. Otherwise I thought the story of ME1 was slightly better than in ME2, although some missions in ME2 were great, mainly the recruitment missions of Jack and Tali are always fun to play with tons of fighting.

Dunno if the DLC missions are included in teh PS3 version, if not the Shadow Broker and Overlord mission packs are well worth it. The weapon pack is also nice, love the Mattock rifle, has such a manly sound and makes me feel like a badass.

Apparently you get all that and more with the PS3 version. Still not interested in playing this. Nice they offer it as a 12GB (gulp!) download from PSN as well as on Blu-Ray disc in the shops.

Were you aware that no exclusive PS3 title made the top 10 of 2010 list? Exclusive 360 and Wii titles did though. juss sayin'

:cisfor:

Were you aware that no exclusive PS3 title made the top 10 of 2010 list? Exclusive 360 and Wii titles did though. juss sayin'

Which top 10 of 2010 list? Yours? Juss sayin'

IGN. It was an article on my IGN phone app...

mass_effect_haters_gonna_hate.jpg

:trashbear:

Which Xbox exclusives were in its top 10?

I'm pretty surprised Heavy Rain or God of War 3 didn't make the list, I was pretty sure those two were in every list.

IGN. It was an article on my IGN phone app...

mass_effect_haters_gonna_hate.jpg

:trashbear:

The only link I found for IGN top 10 2010 had both god of war 3 and heavy rain on it.

EDIT: http://pc.ign.com/articles/113/1139575p4.html

The only link I found for IGN top 10 2010 had both god of war 3 and heavy rain on it.

EDIT: http://pc.ign.com/articles/113/1139575p4.html

The article was on the IGN phone app, which currently reads "an error has occurred". Anyway, it was the top-selling games of 2010, the article mentioned that no PS3 exclusive title was on the list. /shrug (I just like picking on joytex cuz he's such a fanboy and avid hater of the 360). :biggrin:

1.Call of Duty: Black Ops

2.Madden NFL 2011

3.Halo: Reach

4.New Super Mario Bros.

5.Red Dead Redemption

6.Wii Fit Plus

7.Just Dance 2

8.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

9.Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood

10.NBA 2K11

downloaded the demo. the graphics are pretty impressive, compared to bioshock 2, at least. managed to get stuck in a level geometry glitch literally 12 seconds in to the first scene. took like 2 minutes of randomly fucking around with the controller to escape. happened again later on, too. pretty buggy. supposedly the demo is beta-quality code and doesn't represent the final, though..

Archived