02 Variables

03 Double Exposure

04 Chill Kid

05 Season 4

06 Vermont

07 Beach Witch

[vimeo]

[/vimeo]

To be honest, I haven't heard anything off this yet (except the video, of which the compression hurts my ears) but I've heard som other tracks of his that are very good, so this deserves a mention.

And since the Com Truise EP, I've been keeping an eye on AM Discs. They might be on to something good here.

Guest Backson

So tired of bands/albums with "teenage" in the title.

this is very true.

i was going to dismiss this, but i loved the track "save for later" on their soundcloud. just effortlessly good.

maybe I should just have posted that?

this is very true.

i was going to dismiss this, but i loved the track "save for later" on their soundcloud. just effortlessly good.

This would be more interesting to me if it wasn't so painfully obvious that the bass was timestretched to be slower.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

this is pretty groovy, whats wrong with having obviously time stretched bass line if its really groovy? this is a lot more interesting knowing its just one 16 year old kid?

this is pretty groovy, whats wrong with having obviously time stretched bass line if its really groovy? this is a lot more interesting knowing its just one 16 year old kid?

Fair play if he's 16, but it really is that kind of wobbly timestretching (like when you mix a track in at too slow of a tempo in Ableton) that ruins any kind of groove for me.

Guest Backson

this is very true.

This would be more interesting to me if it wasn't so painfully obvious that the bass was timestretched to be slower.

...that's the whole reason i like it.

honestly, it was clearly done on purpose as an effect. it gives it a little bit of a glitchy vibe, but without killing the groove.

you guys are all nuts.

Archived