IGNORED

Anflec - Misfit (demo)

chassis

Been trying to get out a creative slump by making pretty generic tracks, heres one of them :cisfor::cerious:

Feedback for this particular track would be very much appreciated. What do you think is missing/should be removed?

Thanks and enjoy.

when that drum part comes in it sounds a bit too out of time with the acid line, imo. but maybe that's the idea.

as for what i think is missing? more drums, and a bassline. and maybe a little high synth riff over the top. :)

Sounds more like dark ambient than dark acid. I'd say what it needs is change and variation. It doesn't really go anywhere.

when that drum part comes in it sounds a bit too out of time with the acid line, imo. but maybe that's the idea.

as for what i think is missing? more drums, and a bassline. and maybe a little high synth riff over the top. :)

I actually hadnt noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out. So you think this track has potential? Sometimes I listen and think its total garbage and nothing worth keeping, other times I think its could be a very nice track.

Sounds more like dark ambient than dark acid. I'd say what it needs is change and variation. It doesn't really go anywhere.

Variation, you got it. Thanks

yeah I agree with wake, nice sounds and drum-line but a bit boring...make the acid more acidy, squelch that shit! crank the resonance! bring drum sounds in and out....good sketch of a track though :smile:

yeah I agree with wake, nice sounds and drum-line but a bit boring...make the acid more acidy, squelch that shit! crank the resonance! bring drum sounds in and out....good sketch of a track though :smile:

word. A slammin kick wouldn't hurt either. I think it would go over great on the floor if it had a slammin kick. Slammin. Kick.

Archived