IGNORED

Can someone translate a bit of French for me?

Guest Backson

You'll have to forgive me, I spend my time scouring the net for new information on these long time coming albums. I still have faith in SebastiAn's debut, especially since a couple of his mixes imply he has excellent influences, but it has been half a decade now...

Anyhoo:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/SebastiAn

One line in the French wiki page for Sebastian reads:

Le 20 Septembre 2010, pendant une interview avec Romain Gavras lors du Laura Leishman Project sur la radio Le Mouv', il annonce la sortie de son prochain album pour début Janvier 2011, incluant notamment une collaboration avec M.I.A.

and google translate tells me that means:

On September 20, 2010, during an interview with Romain Gavras when Laura Leishman Radio Project The Mov, he announced the release of her next album in early January 2011, including notably a collaboration with MIA.

which I don't quite understand. is it meant to say something along the lines of "In an interview, Romain Gavras announced that Sebastian's album will be released in January 2011, including a collaboration with M.I.A."?

Also, why didn't you reference you French bastards? That's how Wiki works!

You'll have to forgive me, I spend my time scouring the net for new information on these long time coming albums. I still have faith in SebastiAn's debut, especially since a couple of his mixes imply he has excellent influences, but it has been half a decade now...

Anyhoo:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/SebastiAn

One line in the French wiki page for Sebastian reads:

Le 20 Septembre 2010, pendant une interview avec Romain Gavras lors du Laura Leishman Project sur la radio Le Mouv', il annonce la sortie de son prochain album pour début Janvier 2011, incluant notamment une collaboration avec M.I.A.

and google translate tells me that means:

On September 20, 2010, during an interview with Romain Gavras when Laura Leishman Radio Project The Mov, he announced the release of her next album in early January 2011, including notably a collaboration with MIA.

which I don't quite understand. is it meant to say something along the lines of "In an interview, Romain Gavras announced that Sebastian's album will be released in January 2011, including a collaboration with M.I.A."?

not exactly:

On September 20th 2010, during an interview with Romain Gavras at the time of the Laura Leishman Project on Le Mouv' radio, he announces the release of his upcoming album for January 2011, including among others, a collab with MIA

i.e: it's sebastian who announced the release of his album, not gavras.

Archived