IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

i almost completely burned down my volcano house... was super stoned last night (remember the therapist thread) and decided that I would expand the volcano. anyway, in like slow fucking motion the lava went a bit off-course and I'm running around trying to build stone walls to contain it... too stoned and not enough in my inventory to stop it....

anyway the fire ends up wiping out my front entrance and comes within 2 blocks of my 7 of my house dogs that I told to sit still in the living room. i wouldve felt pretty bad if my dogs burned to death not being able to move out of the way.

minecraft.

I hope you don't mind that my roller coaster pops out from under the volcano.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pennywise, Kaini

been playing on a server with a friend you care to join me?

here are the features

You must register your name if this is the first time joining the server! "/register <password>"

MMORPG STYLE PROGRESSION! EXP/Levels/Skills/Abilities! Type "/mcc" for the command list!

(Watch this video to learn about it:

)

QUEST SYSTEM! Recieve a random quest by typing "/q give" or type "/q help" for more info!

PROTECTED CHESTS! Lock your chests using a password! Type "/lwc" to see the commands!

PROTECTED AREAS! Type "/res" to see the commands! This costs money to purchase land, each user can have a maximum of 2 different locations.

(Creating a residence is just a few easy steps:

1. Select an area. This can be done with either the "/res select [x-radius] [y-radius] [z-radius]" command or with the selection tool (wooden axe by default)

2. (optional) To expand your selection from sky to bedrock, type "/res select vert".

3. Type "/res create <name>)

Set your home using "/sethome" then use "/home" to teleport back there! This can only be used once every 30 minutes. (/spawn also sends you to the spawn but is on the same timer)

Mail system! Type /mail to see the commands.

Private messaging! "/msg, /t, /tell, /whisper <playername>" to send a private message!

Switch paintings using your mousewheel while aiming at the picture!

(Size of painting depends on open space on wall)

Paper is now used as bandages! Hold it in your hand and right-click to heal!

Vote for day or night! Type "/ltv help" to see the commands!

Trees automatically get planted when you harvest all the wood! You lazy bums!

Boats are now indestructable when there is a player in it!

Tired of refilling your hotkey bar? Type "/help quickbelt" to see the auto belt options!

(Fills bottom up, video:

)

Receive rewards upon completing achievements! Type "/listach" to see all of them! Type "/ach" to see the achievements you've completed!

See your stats by typing "/stats" and play time by typing "/played"! See them online (and who is logged in) by going to http://mcstats.blood3.com/

!

holy fuck! HUGE performance increase from like 25 fps to around 60-70 fps. This is really amazing. My only problem is that achievements are not registering on the server. I just have a floating thing that says 'press I to open the inventory' the whole time.

holy fuck! HUGE performance increase from like 25 fps to around 60-70 fps. This is really amazing. My only problem is that achievements are not registering on the server. I just have a floating thing that says 'press I to open the inventory' the whole time.

same here on the fps. enabling 'advanced openGL' actually causes a drop in performance, lol.

i don't think achievements are working yet in SMP

wait, is there a way to make saddles now? The achievement for riding a pig off of a cliff requires you to get leather first on the tree, yet... crafting saddles is impossible?

EDIT: oh yeah fuck the mobs. I didn't realize how unsafe my mines were until now holy shit, i need to rennovate. My roller-coaster is going to be a death trap. I'm slowly replacing my boosters with powered rails now.

Archived