IGNORED

Zeitgeist - Moving Forward (now online)

Dale

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're probably right, we're probably in for 50 years of famine, riots and all the rest, but what are we going to do? Nothing. Get over it, import some foreign beer and put your feet up.

Well, I think that is the wrong attitude to have. Sadly, you're extremely short-sighted in thought so I won't waste any further time responding to your blatently ignorant posts about a film which holds a wealth of information that you've chosen not to listen to. I understand though, you've clearly been conditioned in an aberrated way by the system you live in.. not to give a shit about social problems. My advice: get off your ass and think. Your brain is a waste if you don't. It is simply fucked up to hear you don't care.

i certainly have an insane amount of love and passion for human creativity...but just the same, if the end comes in my time, ill be just as happy.

this is not all there is, and if it is, then so what?

Archived