IGNORED

greedy baby DVD menu tunes

Guest mish

sure i can remember or imagine that one too mate.. was the clip all dark and action packed, something flying fast cross the screen?..might have been raining too?

i've had lots of light nights and been smoking quiet alot lately so it probably only happened in my head :wtf:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure i can remember or imagine that one too mate.. was the clip all dark and action packed, something flying fast cross the screen?..might have been raining too?

i've had lots of light nights and been smoking quiet alot lately so it probably only happened in my head :wtf:

no, it was real. i'm sure. real enough... lol what you describe kinda fits. i'm sure it exists. i will have to email/ask a higher power.

Wasn't this piece was it?

http://grooveshark.c...er/3k6iA8?src=5

I remember being blown away by this little snippet and feeling gutted when it failed to appear on the album.

no that's not the thing i'm thinking of... never heard that before!

there's another one......... :(

Plaided will have to email the boys. :)

what? i dont even have the DVD! email the boys? well no! i aint emailing no one anymore! they were gonna help me with the unknowns but they never did that! :((((( theyre too busy "touring"!

:)

-------------------------------------------------

im still after that "scintilli tour soundboard", whoever has it and shares it, will make my day/week....

and also the "hope soundtrack" which was never released.... :( (disappointed pedobear icon here)

what? i dont even have the DVD! email the boys? well no! i aint emailing no one anymore! they were gonna help me with the unknowns but they never did that! :((((( theyre too busy "touring"!

im still after that "scintilli tour soundboard", whoever has it and shares it, will make my day/week....

and also the "hope soundtrack" which was never released.... :( (disappointed pedobear icon here)

hey, plaidedman, you're our link to the boys, now stop bitchin and get emailin!!

pretty sure this is the one... thanks alot Caretstik!

No problem. How they can leave pieces like this languishing in their vaults is beyond me.

just think, they are probably making another bad ass tune right this second to go in the vault with all the others.. or shed as the case maybe :)

Guest sirch

don't think they're touring anymore. probably just working on re-writing the new EP? and recording the album with SBGP's?

then there's the Felix's Machines collab, and no doubt other works/remixes in the pipelines as well.

also, bringing up a daughter must be pretty hard work and time consuming, too!

so don't worry, Plaided man, i bet they'll get back to you eventually mate... and here's hoping there will be a Scintilli Live release of some sort as well..

well in fact, in my dream last night i was receiving an email from them, giving me the tracklist of their new album! :) a new album!! and it had 16-17 tracks on it and included some collaborations!!

who knows what will happen, right?!! :dry:

Guest sirch

well in fact, in my dream last night i was receiving an email from them, giving me the tracklist of their new album! :) a new album!! and it had 16-17 tracks on it and included some collaborations!!

who knows what will happen, right?!! :dry:

hahaha. now that would be goood!!! :) i hope some of those tracks were Phils/Bolts/Taks, ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest sirch

wow, there's loads! ^ following your link.

maybe they just don't have any names for (all of) them... yet.. ?

wanting a new EP, tho! there's enough tracks there for about 8 EP's!

yes there really are lots of tracks there, many of which are very unique, complete tracks that they could be made into many EPs and im guessing they must be having a lot of stuff they ve not played anywhere before, too. but i cant do much but grin my teeth wondering if i will i ever have a chance to hear them :/ if i will ever, hear them at all, i meanzzzz....

but again,

i have to saaaay,

im still looking forward to their second "parts in the post"

;)

Here's how you rip them (I used this exact method to rip the soundtrack from Underworld's Everything Everything DVD, though from steps 6 onwards I used CoolEdit rather than Goldwave) - http://www.dvd-guide...nt/view/136/59/

Baris: it may be just a language thing (even though you've listed that you're from the UK it doesn't sound like English is your first language) but those couple of emails you posted come across a little forceful - be careful about not pushing too much or they'll probably be reluctant to responding so freely in the future.

Guest sirch

Baris: it may be just a language thing (even though you've listed that you're from the UK it doesn't sound like English is your first language) but those couple of emails you posted come across a little forceful - be careful about not pushing too much or they'll probably be reluctant to responding so freely in the future.

theplaided man is from Turkey. :) Istanbul, i think.. isnt it, plaided?

theplaided man is from Turkey. :) Istanbul, i think.. isnt it, plaided?

yes im from Turkey, i live in Istanbul, and no i dont think i push them.

i ask them kindly and they reply to me whenever they feel like it,,,,, no worries there pls, mcbpete.

Good work megaplaidedman.. they would reply to all my emails years back... made me feel special :)

You stay on their case mate, i stopped bugging them and lost contact.. big mistake.

Guest sirch

Good work megaplaidedman.. they would reply to all my emails years back... made me feel special :)

You stay on their case mate, i stopped bugging them and lost contact.. big mistake.

same here.

i met a girl and ended up wasting all my time shooting the shit with her instead of making music.

Archived