IGNORED

songs for my next lp

Guest tht tne

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have to say, it's pretty irritating to be laughed at for complimenting your work, moron.

and if you made it as a joke and think it's funny that someone likes it, you can fuck yourself.

either way, i will refrain from commenting in your ylc threads and listening to your music from now on.

Just my opinion, but when you get to the point where you're releasing multiple songs a day, every day, that's too prolific. If you can make that many, great, but that doesn't mean you should put them all up on the internet. It's over-saturating the market.

Guest tht tne

i have to say, it's pretty irritating to be laughed at for complimenting your work, moron.

and if you made it as a joke and think it's funny that someone likes it, you can fuck yourself.

either way, i will refrain from commenting in your ylc threads and listening to your music from now on.

whoa there, not everything following your post in a thread relates to you

Guest tht tne

Just my opinion, but when you get to the point where you're releasing multiple songs a day, every day, that's too prolific. If you can make that many, great, but that doesn't mean you should put them all up on the internet. It's over-saturating the market.

my music doesn't exist in a market, it's all free... plus i don't care if anyone else likes it, really... thanks for your input though

Guest cult fiction

I actually like the atmosphere, but there's only about 45 seconds of ideas in this 5 min. song. You should expand on this... it's like the base for a much better and more fleshed out tune.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with The Face Culler. The atmosphere is interesting ... very late night medative vibe. Probably not something I could pull off. I would have to say that fleshing it out would be helpful or perhaps just eqing a bit of the sheen off those pads as they're a little harsh on the ears especially as I got a hearing problem at the mo too lol.

I think a bassline would add something to this as well for sure and give it a certain underpinning.

By the way, just wondered are you using monitors or mixing via headphones 'cause there isn't anything going on below about 120hz - is that intentional?

Anyways if you're up for it I wouldn't mind collabing on this and adding some extra elements.

Peace. :cool:

Guest echidna

This sounds like an intro to a song that never happens. It's a neat soundscape, just not five-minutes-long neat. I hope that makes sense.

Archived