IGNORED

Ever wondered how to get a girl to chase you?

Guest Promo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

lol, why all the hate for Promo?

For the same reasons why we hate you... BAM! :nyan:

Guest sirch

lol, why all the hate for Promo?

For the same reasons why we hate you... BAM! :nyan:

LOL!! please explain and enlighten me.....

Guest sirch

..damn, too late to edit, i just wanna say that ftr i know exactly why Promo is hated and has fucked off some people, especially some of the older school 'locals' in here... and i think it's quite funny really that ya'll hate him, lol.. i thought he was alright.

Guest sirch

Most ridiculous avatar ever, it's like Pob turned into an Autechre fan

even Solo Strike hates him, and he's from Brighton!

btw is that Kid Acne in your avatar, SS?

Guest sirch

Nope it's Klimt! Amazing amazing picture

http://cache2.artprintimages.com/p/LRG/22/2206/R7AAD00Z/art-print/gustav-klimt-the-blood-of-fish-c-1898.jpg

Hate is quite a strong word, I don't hate anyone really who posts on this forum, he's just a bit :facepalm:

ok, so what are the guidelines for not being too :facepalm: ?? just so that any future new potential watmm'ers don't get their enthusiasms and potential talents flicked off to one side after thinking this was a cool forum to come to, but then suddenly getting cunted on by the daft old regulars propped up at the bar (kaini, for example) who don't like any new people coming into their local pub with anything interesting or different to say, ???

how should 'one' behave here without causing offence to such old timers, in a respectfull manner,??

Nope it's Klimt! Amazing amazing picture

http://cache2.artprintimages.com/p/LRG/22/2206/R7AAD00Z/art-print/gustav-klimt-the-blood-of-fish-c-1898.jpg

Hate is quite a strong word, I don't hate anyone really who posts on this forum, he's just a bit :facepalm:

ok, so what are the guidelines for not being too :facepalm: ?? just so that any future new potential watmm'ers don't get their enthusiasms and potential talents flicked off to one side after thinking this was a cool forum to come to, but then suddenly getting cunted on by the daft old regulars propped up at the bar (kaini, for example) who don't like any new people coming into their local pub with anything interesting or different to say, ???

how should 'one' behave here without causing offence to such old timers, in a respectfull manner,??

multiple facepalms?

Guest sirch

i don't think you understood the question. lol, but i'm not suprised as you are clearly quite re farted.

people make mistakes! was just trying to be helpful!

sheesh

if only.. if only you were, lol....... but you're not. you're a complete waste of space imo dude.

i don't think you understood the question. lol, but i'm not suprised as you are clearly quite re farted.

people make mistakes! was just trying to be helpful!

sheesh

if only.. if only you were, lol....... but you're not. you're a complete waste of space imo dude.

lol... fair enough, didn't realize you took this stuff so seriously...

Guest sirch

i don't expect you to understand what i'm saying, karma, and no offence.

some people must get what i'm saying tho. and they're probably the lurkers here that have loads of interesting stuff to say but don't bother. in some ways this is a really good forum, cos you can say pretty much anything you like here, but... it's also one of the worst forums i've ever been to, for the same reason.

Joyrex once said that all the featured artists "at one point" had an account here.............. so, why don't they post here anymore? unless they've got something to sell/promote,...? think about it.

Guest Sprigg

Joyrex once said that all the featured artists "at one point" had an account here.............. so, why don't they post here anymore? unless they've got something to sell/promote,...? think about it.

*Looks at BOC subforum*

Guest sirch

i could name 10 people at least who're more of a tool...... and uselss forum members, talk absolute shite all the time, but because they've been here longer..... it's cool. lol

i don't expect you to understand what i'm saying, karma, and no offence.

some people must get what i'm saying tho. and they're probably the lurkers here that have loads of interesting stuff to say but don't bother. in some ways this is a really good forum, cos you can say pretty much anything you like here, but... it's also one of the worst forums i've ever been to, for the same reason.

i get the gist of what you are saying and don't have anything to add.... I think I agree, but I was also never around for when accounts were used by "featured artist", didn't even know that was the case, my first comment was a joke, which wasnt really all the funny, but your reaction was..... lol....

Guest sirch

let it go man..... yeah i made u look a fool the other week, but you're only making yourself look even more stupid and "lol" now..

live and learn, eh. every time you post a "lol" you just make yourself look even more silly. :facepalm:

Guest Iain C

let it go man..... yeah i made u look a fool the other week, but you're only making yourself look even more stupid and "lol" now..

live and learn, eh. every time you post a "lol" you just make yourself look even more silly. :facepalm:

actually, you're making yourself look like a chippy little shit with a grudge no-one cares about. just a heads-up.

actually, you're making yourself look like a chippy little shit with a grudge no-one cares about. just a heads-up.

well said.

Archived