IGNORED

Tribute to Gangsters

tontonz1

Spliced this up in about an hourish yesterday. Was basing it off a youtube jam session I did with a friend (and a fellow watmmer Lemurian Gypsy) a couple nights ago. Would like some advice on compression techniques and sound quality in general, mind you the soundbytes and a couple songs are youtube videos converted to mp3. Feel free to download and ball out.

http://soundcloud.com/deltatones/tribute-to-gangsters

-Deltatones

edit: Oh and if you want a tracklist, I'd be more than happy to put it up. Though I think just about every watmmer should know the artists I used.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tht tne

lol @ 0 replies

it's better than all that shit in your sig combined with the power of super-sayanism, so tht tne, stfu and take your medicine ffs.

how's it working out leeching a home off an old gay man

lol @ 0 replies

it's better than all that shit in your sig combined with the power of super-sayanism, so tht tne, stfu and take your medicine ffs.

oh, didn't I tell you? I'm engaged to a beautiful and wonderful woman and we have our own place now. Oh, and she really likes my music too.

LOL that u made fun of me for living with a gay. Wow.

Guest tht tne

lol @ 0 replies

oh, didn't I tell you? I'm engaged to a beautiful and wonderful woman and we have our own place now. Oh, and she really likes my music too.

LOL that u made fun of me for living with a gay. Wow.

none of your trollings can deny the fact that tontonz is a dick

Guest tht tne

He's always been nice to me, unlike you. I've never given you reason to troll me like you do and imho, I don't deserve that, but whatever. We both have issues, you're just not as good at hiding them.

go suck a cock for heroin

Archived