IGNORED

tosca

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

i used to see suzuki by tosca mentioned a lot as a great album... i'm also interesting in suzuki in dub... is this a good act to get interested in?

Suzuki was and still is a damn fine album, a nice dub/lounge crossover from Dorfmeister (of K&D) and the other guy. Suzuki in Dub is just a compilation of remixes of Suzuki by various artists (which seems to be de-facto for any g-stone release) and can be hit or miss but is decent overall. Check out the chocolate elvis dubs which imho are better.

I kinda lost interest in them after Suzuki as they went way too overboard with the euro-trash lounge... the production has always been great however and their last album (No Hassle) was a pleasant surprise and return to form.

Guest headonist

I had a burnt copy of Suzuki for a long time, I really liked it, but I never got around to buy the album. I should some day.

Yeah I really like them too. Particularly Suzuki.

I think you just have to be in the mood for them - they don't do anything groundbreaking, but the dub sound can be amazing when the timing's right

Archived