IGNORED

Handedness

Dementia

Guest hahathhat

Have any of you attempted to make the switch from your dominant hand? I've used my right hand predominantly for my entire life, but just yesterday, I swapped my mouse over to the left, and I swear, there's been the slightest alteration in my spatial awareness. It almost seems as though my visual field has been reoriented--the details of which I don't yet want to reveal as this might all be illusory.

What I'd like to know, is whether or not any of you have increased the fine muscle control of your weaker hand, the point at which you noticed a marked proficiency increase and the techniques that you employed.

Fuck dominance.

Crowley told me to learn to write with my left hand

I can do a few things with both hands and feet.

Except throwing. I through like a sissy with my left. But I normally write with my left and kick with right.

your sig made my night. i almost quit watmm, but nevermind now.

I've always held forks with my right hand & knives with my left, which apparently is the opposite of how most people do it. I don't know why.

Most people do it the way you do, but good etiquette dictates you should do it the other way.

Why? No goddamn clue.

I used to hold the knife with my left, but then people told me I was doing it wrong.

I don't know where you may be to have people telling you to hold the knife with your left, but you're supposed to hold it with your right, and it's not etiquette, it's utility. You need more strength and dexterity for cutting than you do for simply holding the food and directing it to your mouth.

This is, of course, only if you're right-handed. Lefties grab that meat slicer in you grimy little lefty fingers.

playing the piano has made me reasonably ambi-dextrous

same. i'm still right-handed..but after 10 years of piano practice I found I could actually write with my left hand at a semi-reasonable pace

Guest abusivegeorge

when i was a toddler i had seizures. after one seizure my handedness turned from right to left.

i don't think the handedness matters. it's cool being a lefty though cause it's like being in a ltm club, exclusive...

You cocky mother fucker you

<3

Archived