IGNORED

Fitz Ambro$e - Pdiso

Guest icasea

IC003FUTURE.png

∆ICASEA is proud to present PDISO the debut 6 track E.P. from FITZ AMBRO$E.

Release date: 8th November 2010

Tracklist: Freques / Cakeville / ZZZ / Tameeka (Featuring Devonwho) / Bo$$Yaght / Yynos

Also be sure to check Fitz's latest mix for KLIPMODE here

www.icasea.net

sorry sirch - its listed at various prices depending on the stores policy - you can get the whole release in WAV for £5.99 on juno, £3.79 for 320 mp3...

sweet! then i can afford it. :) thankyou icasea dude. (it's just i saw you here in the thread.. so thought i'd ask. please pardon my impatience. :))

keep up the good work. we've been enjoying all the releases so far. it's top quality stuff. big cheers

sweet! then i can afford it. :) thankyou icasea dude. (it's just i saw you here in the thread.. so thought i'd ask. please pardon my impatience. :))

keep up the good work. we've been enjoying all the releases so far. it's top quality stuff. big cheers

thank you sirch, we really appreciate the support. cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

finally got round to purchasing and listening to this ep the other day in full and i just had to bump cos it's excellent!

can't wait for the remixes, that sounds interesting.... an Ae mix, maybe? or SND, maybe? or.. Plaid, maybe? :) or... , anyone off the current roster would be good also. looking forwards to it. great Fitz! :)

Archived