IGNORED

A thread to Troon

chassis

Guest abusivegeorge

your avatar is very 'calx sherbet', i don't like it

What's wrong with calx? He's cool.

Yes he is, a good guy in fact.

But perhaps what impotent meant was, he still hates him for his manson posts 18 months ago.

i haven't been coming here long enough to hate troon, nor does he really bother me at all. but tbh i don't read 75% of the threads on here anyways..

Chassis, your troon thread isn't very nice. you say troon i don't hate you, but you're still slagging him off here.

i don't see what the big troonty deal is with everyone vs. troon. you don't have to read his posts y'know..

to everybody : make some better theads and don't read troons if you don't like troons. meh. simples.

All any of this does is encourage him. Don't feed the trolls.

troon is hardly a troll!

fwiw, i don't hate you troon. :)

All any of this does is encourage him. Don't feed the trolls.

troon is hardly a troll!

fwiw, i don't hate you troon. :)

I know right??

Troon's more knowledgeble on IDM than most of the lifetime member wannabe pricks on here...

I respect people with well developed opinions even if I don't agree... :aphexsign:

Guest hahathhat

i suppose i have talked with many people that spout things about hemp, and i find these people to be as POSITIVELY DAFT as christians whacked out on jesus. maybe troon is a troll, maybe he is not. it is about entertainment value here on watmm, and i find hemp threads to be pretty low on that, aside from the inevitable fireworks from a pile of angsty gentlemen taking themselves way too seriously.

Archived