IGNORED

I fucking hate dogs.

wahrk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone already posted, dogs played a crucial role in human social development. So give man's best friend some respect, bitches.

Really? I'm not doubting it, but I've never heard this. Please elaborate.

As someone already posted, dogs played a crucial role in human social development. So give man's best friend some respect, bitches.

In this thread http://forum.watmm.com/topic/61680-i-fucking-hate-dogs/page__view__findpost__p__1462973

BBC had a documentary called 'The Secret Life of the Dog', where this is elaborated more. You might find it on torrent sites or youtubes. In there they showed that dogs have evolved to be very sensitive to reading human emotions and look at the human face much like humans do, by quickly focusing on the right side of the face to get a read on the emotional state of the person. Humans have also evolved an ability to distinguish between a playful bark and a warning bark. All in all humans and dogs have co-evolved for thousands of years and it has benefited both.

In this thread http://forum.watmm.com/topic/61680-i-fucking-hate-dogs/page__view__findpost__p__1462973

BBC had a documentary called 'The Secret Life of the Dog', where this is elaborated more. You might find it on torrent sites or youtubes. In there they showed that dogs have evolved to be very sensitive to reading human emotions and look at the human face much like humans do, by quickly focusing on the right side of the face to get a read on the emotional state of the person. Humans have also evolved an ability to distinguish between a playful bark and a warning bark. All in all humans and dogs have co-evolved for thousands of years and it has benefited both.

Ah. Like I said, I'd stopped following the topic a good while back. That is very interesting though.

Archived