IGNORED

Need some reviews for your music ?

Guest the anonymous forumite

the paid review project  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Shall this record be the product of a single persona or a compilation ?

• Single Artist
    • Compilation

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Beefuncle

I wonder though, if it's too obviously a joke will the catch on & give it a bad review, knowing that it will make them look more legit?

So many records I've heard that I thought were a joke, but were in fact totally serious. With the ammount of shit we get nowadays, it's not so easy to tell.

Good point, I doubt anyone will catch, we've all heard worse band names.

I just voted for a compilation, I see your point about consistency but I'd prefer if everyone was involved especially if we can get a track by track synopsis so we'll know exactly what they think of each one,

Also I think the stylistic integrity is gonnna be the least of our worries in terms of convincing the reviewers this is real if we include more tracks like datas :lol:

Guest Beefuncle

ok, let's make tracks first and see where it leads us.

Mine should be ready this weekend.

Awesome :yeah:

I've been bed ridden with the flu the past few days if it wasn't for this I probably would've gone mental,

Utmost gratitude to everyone involved, you are all geniuses.

also we will need cover art, i'm thinking some sort of german expressionism style painting except done in ms paint and really dodgy looking.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I havent listened apart from DJ Basketball which is truly charming, I wonder if it would be better to take the angle of trying to sound professional but producing terrible music rather than sloppy amateurish stuff.

Also introduce yourselves as a new label representing a musical movement that is taking place, that would make sense.

Also you shouldn't have to hide this thread, just give all the tracks made up names and artists.

Also I might try to make one if I get time this weekend

xxxxxx

Also you shouldn't have to hide this thread, just give all the tracks made up names and artists.

If we discuss the names here, then we should hide this thread. "They" shoudn't know that the cd will come out of this thread.

Also introduce yourselves as a new label representing a musical movement that is taking place, that would make sense.

I was thinking about doing that. It would be funny if the reviewer start spreading the word about this new avant garde movement, and the whole thing goes viral.

Guest Beefuncle

is this too obvious?

dj basketball - yours lover

I'm sorry I keep repeating myself here but this is literally the most I have ever laughed at anything in my life.

I haven't been able to eat for 2 days because of my flu and I finally am able to eat again, I made a huge lunch and I just can't stop listening to this track and literally crying with laughter.

anyway I'll stop now :lol:

Data you are a sick bastard and I love you.

ok, so Joyrex is telling me that this thread won't go invisible.

We need to find a solution, because eventually we'll have to discuss "artist names" and cover.

Guest Beefuncle

We need to find a solution, because eventually we'll have to discuss "artist names" and cover.

chatmm?

pm each other?

chatmm?

pm each other?

yeah, "mass" PMs most likely, anyway we still need to have all the tracks first.

Guest Beefuncle

chatmm?

pm each other?

yeah, "mass" PMs most likely, anyway we still need to have all the tracks first.

No doubt homie,

we'll wait and see if more tracks pour in,

i'll go on chatmm later tonight and see if i can persuade anymore members to take part.

is this too obvious?

dj basketball - yours lover

I'm sorry I keep repeating myself here but this is literally the most I have ever laughed at anything in my life.

I haven't been able to eat for 2 days because of my flu and I finally am able to eat again, I made a huge lunch and I just can't stop listening to this track and literally crying with laughter.

anyway I'll stop now :lol:

Data you are a sick bastard and I love you.

lol

i suppose i should make a dj basketball album or something.

white-navy-dj-basketball-head-ipod-sports-long-sleeve-shirts_design.png

too bad the name is taken. :(

I threw something terrible together in garageband but am too n00b to know a place to upload.

if it's not too big, rename it to something other than .mp3 (ie .dat or something) and PM it to me. i'll host it for you.

Guest disparaissant

its actually a compressed and sped up line stolen straight out of a geocities midi of phil collin's seminal hit "sussudio"

Archived