IGNORED

what's left

Guest yanG

woh, LFO a fait un remix d'un morceau à toi!? :mellow: truc de fou. comment ça se fait?? 'what's left' est très chouette par ailleurs!

merci, bah j'ai posté le morceau sur le forum de warp (il y a 10 ans) pour avoir des avis, et il se trouve que mark bell l'a téléchargé et remixé, j'étais comme un ouf, surtout que je suis venu à la musique électronique par bjork et notamment homogenic :)

I find it more ominous than sad myself.

Fits the two minute length well. I find a lot of electronic songs that short end up feeling truncated unless they're just little motifs or something, but this one felt like a complete piece.

Guest happycase

excellent! i listened to the last three tracks on the album and very much enjoy this. reminds me of the ambient japanese naturalist composers. fluid, with a sort of beautiful melancholy running through the whole thing, but there's an element of magic to it that keeps it from feeling indulgent. i dunno. well done!

Archived