IGNORED

curriculum vitae

MildewOnRice

Interests - Smut + IDM club

Abilities - Can be flexible (They can take that one of many ways)

I was once told though not to put your age or address on your CV. There's no real reason for having them on there and they can only possibly be a hindrance. They couldn't possibly give you an increased chance of getting the job.

Oh yeah, because including your contact details will in no way enhance whether you get a job or not. FFS.

In a stylish and understated manner I include my address, email and phone numbers as a header, above my large emboldened name. I might still have my date of birth in there somewhere.

Interests - Smut + IDM club

Abilities - Can be flexible (They can take that one of many ways)

I was once told though not to put your age or address on your CV. There's no real reason for having them on there and they can only possibly be a hindrance. They couldn't possibly give you an increased chance of getting the job.

when I was looking for a job in another city a while back, i wasn't getting any interviews until i put a fake "local" address on my CV. apparently employers dont want to deal with people not from the city the job is available.

someone handed this in to my friend who works in a mobile phone store.

NbQ8p.jpg

I mean there's telling lies and then there's brutal, crippling honesty.

Archived