IGNORED

Stuck at work thread

hardcode

I'm just drinking insane ammounts of coffee and trying to stay awake. Thinking about music.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking a lot of (prescribed) dihydrocodeine at work today, it certainly passes the time.

Haha it certainly does. I had one of my best days at work ever after 180mg in the space of about two hours. To be patronising for a moment, don't do it for more than a couple of days or so though. It's not just that it's addictive, it's easy to induce a spiral of rebound headaches and will give you really bad constipation. You end up drinking loads of orange juice and trying to manage the comedown with other painkillers, makes you feel like a low rent smackhead.

i am mostly sticking to therapeutic dosages. i'm in a reasonable amount of pain. it is fun though.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Pfizer were probably going to give my department some money and I might have got some colleagues out of it but they just announced they are basically shutting their UK operations, so that's a lot of effort pissed up the wall.

I'm just drinking insane ammounts of coffee and trying to stay awake. Thinking about music.

I hear that.

Had a snow day from classes yesterday. Stuck at work today, 7:30a-5:30p. I get a couple hours of call-back pay because other people called in due to snow and I'm gonna cover their hours.

Stuck at work

:cisfor:

Archived