IGNORED

Mrs Jynx / Milieu / Fieldtriqp

Mellow U

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Milieu - your bonus cd is also fantastic! woken up to it every morning since monday:) :emotawesomepm9:

Awesome! I tried to include a bunch of braindance-and-related type material I'd done from various other albums, to keep it consistent with Bermuda Triangle. Really great to hear it's been appreciated like an album all by itself!

hey Milieu - your bonus cd is also fantastic! woken up to it every morning since monday:) :emotawesomepm9:

Awesome! I tried to include a bunch of braindance-and-related type material I'd done from various other albums, to keep it consistent with Bermuda Triangle. Really great to hear it's been appreciated like an album all by itself!

well the first track is really beautiful and has stayed in my head for days! and the rest.....just gets better thanks so much! (sorry can't quote the track names but they are )printed on the cd and its always in the deck :blush: )

well the first track is really beautiful and has stayed in my head for days! and the rest.....just gets better thanks so much! (sorry can't quote the track names but they are )printed on the cd and its always in the deck :blush: )

Ahh, the mark of a truly good CD, when it never leaves the deck!

Many thanks for the nice words there...if there ends up being any specific tracks you would like to hear on their actual albums, I can point you in the right direction...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Billov

Jynxy sorted me out with one of the last copies she had, should be in the post :)

Mellow, enjoying your contributions as always... gonna give this a proper spin once it arrives :beer:

Jynxy sorted me out with one of the last copies she had, should be in the post :)

Mellow, enjoying your contributions as always... gonna give this a proper spin once it arrives :beer:

Danke good sir!

Archived