IGNORED

Mrs Jynx / Milieu / Fieldtriqp

Mellow U

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everybody for the nice comments! Just came back from the post office, shoved off another boxful of these things. If you haven't gotten yours yet, it is most likely en route!

Braindance comes to those who wait...or something.

Thanks also (again) to everyone who picked this up.

Very solid IDM compilation indeed. I liked the freebie CDr 2011 sampler of Milieu recordings even better. Thanks for throwing this one in the pack. I will definitely pay closer attention to this label in the future.

Tomorrow, I know it will be here tomorrow.

its better be anyway...... :diablo:

Crossing my fingers that it makes it to the UK in time! Yours has been shipped already, I promise! Also, for anyone else reading this post wondering where their copy is - if you've ordered in the last week or so, I am actually in between houses at the moment (my office is mostly in a box) so please be patient! If your order is going to be in the delayed batch, I'll of course throw in some extra goodies...

Very solid IDM compilation indeed. I liked the freebie CDr 2011 sampler of Milieu recordings even better. Thanks for throwing this one in the pack. I will definitely pay closer attention to this label in the future.

Thanks for the nice words! Glad you liked the sampler too. 2011 is going to be a braindance-filled year for me!

Mine came today!

Fucking loving it. Thanks for the sampler too, sweet.

Thank you sir! Sorry it took a bit to get there, I've been totally overwhelmed on my end! Enjoy! :braindance:

Plenty of copies left? I may have to grab one, 5 squid shipping isn't bad at all

Beautiful stuff happening here :beer:

I wouldn't say plenty but yes, you should get your triple-dose of :braindance: before it's too late!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lunarphase

Plenty of copies left? I may have to grab one, 5 squid shipping isn't bad at all

I wouldn't say plenty but yes, you should get your triple-dose of :braindance: before it's too late!

I ordered the CD on 21 Jan 2011 and I live in the UK, should I of received my the CD by now? As it's coming from the US.

I ordered the CD on 21 Jan 2011 and I live in the UK, should I of received my the CD by now? As it's coming from the US.

If it isn't there yet, it will be very soon. The very last handful of these (read: 5 or so copies) will be shipped tomorrow, and those were all ordered pretty recently. So odds are yours is simply in transit!

Thanks again to everyone who bought this and also for being so patient with my one-man-label operation! I can promise more good things related to/similar to this release in the future...

Guest lunarphase

If it isn't there yet, it will be very soon. The very last handful of these (read: 5 or so copies) will be shipped tomorrow, and those were all ordered pretty recently. So odds are yours is simply in transit!

Thanks again to everyone who bought this and also for being so patient with my one-man-label operation! I can promise more good things related to/similar to this release in the future...

Cool.

Archived