IGNORED

Mrs Jynx / Milieu / Fieldtriqp

Mellow U

1165878674-1.jpg

Three longtime friends with a mutual appreciation for each others' work decided to postpone the inevitable no longer.

Mrs Jynx cooked up some techno cupcakes, while Milieu took an imaginary trip down to the tropics and binged on cheese and Marmite.

Fieldtriqp showed up fashionably late with a wine hangover and some sleeping pills. Three cheers from us! Blast it like it's 2005!

I know there's some Jynx and Fieldtriqp loving folks on this forum, so you don't need me to tell you how awesome this is! :braindance:

Stream the whole release here:

CLICK

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gravity

Hehe, techno cupcakes sound pretty good right about now! There are definitely some Jynx loving folks around here, thanks for the info.

Jynx is the Lisa Frank of braindance. Everyone should hop on a pink unicorn and ride away on a glittery rainbow when she brings the jams.

lisa-frank.gif?w=246&h=308

Guest Gravity

Nice tracks man! My favorite out of yours is "Maytag Blue With Figs & Honey", really playful. Nice vocoder on "Sage Derby". Feels weird to be surrounded by so many talented people on this site.

Nice tracks man! My favorite out of yours is "Maytag Blue With Figs & Honey", really playful. Nice vocoder on "Sage Derby". Feels weird to be surrounded by so many talented people on this site.

Thanks! That vocoder is just sampling an old Pete Rock tune. Playful was DEFINITELY the key word on this stuff. At least until you hit Fieldtriqp's side of the record...then it's total blissed out sedation!

Guest Gravity

Thanks! That vocoder is just sampling an old Pete Rock tune. Playful was DEFINITELY the key word on this stuff. At least until you hit Fieldtriqp's side of the record...then it's total blissed out sedation!

By the way, do you use FL Studio? Sounds a bit TS-404ey at the end of Maytag. Maybe I'm crazy.

By the way, do you use FL Studio? Sounds a bit TS-404ey at the end of Maytag. Maybe I'm crazy.

Yeah, I love the 404!

You didnt mention anywhere in the OP that this is a limited 100 CD-r.

Should I have? I try not to bait people with threats of selling out soon, unless it really is almost gone.

Should I have? I try not to bait people with threats of selling out soon, unless it really is almost gone.

Well just that its important for people to know that it might not be around for very long. People round here appreciate physical copies and I can see a relatively high demand for it.

Well just that its important for people to know that it might not be around for very long. People round here appreciate physical copies and I can see a relatively high demand for it.

Understandable, but don't worry. Anyone in fear of missing out should simply contact me through the website. :beer:

First batch of orders shipped today, trying to get the rest out as fast as I can!

Thanks to everybody who ordered already - this thing is flying off the shelf!

Archived