IGNORED

Happy Song

robotrobot

@Aniline Thanks for listening and the feedback! If you have a soundcloud add me if you'd like

@sheatheman yeah renoise is my favorite but i fail at trying not to be a fanboi, lol i love the star on the rainbow road! I think i've seen the name wax stag in the past and am now listening to their songs on grooveshark to finally check them out. Yes this 'Folk Rock' is delightful

The simple sounds step forward in the mix which makes them great for leads and melodies. I love and prefer using them too. I hear from time to time, oh that's fakebit that's not real chip, but the fact of the matter is, if you are using easy waveforms like sine, square and saw etc, the sounds are going to have that 'video game' kind of quality. That's my two cents on that lol

@Aniline Thanks for listening and the feedback! If you have a soundcloud add me if you'd like

@sheatheman yeah renoise is my favorite but i fail at trying not to be a fanboi, lol i love the star on the rainbow road! I think i've seen the name wax stag in the past and am now listening to their songs on grooveshark to finally check them out. Yes this 'Folk Rock' is delightful

The simple sounds step forward in the mix which makes them great for leads and melodies. I love and prefer using them too. I hear from time to time, oh that's fakebit that's not real chip, but the fact of the matter is, if you are using easy waveforms like sine, square and saw etc, the sounds are going to have that 'video game' kind of quality. That's my two cents on that lol

nothing wrong with videogame quality.

this is the wax stag i'm talking about

Archived