IGNORED

PACKERS VS BEARS

J3FF3R00

slow start bit the jets in the ass... second half comeback wasn't enough although the way they went out didn't leave me dissatisfied on them losing.

go greenbay now!

terrible play calling by the jets down the stretch though. they need to work on the communication from sideline to sanchez. if you need 2 touchdowns with 3:00 left, you should be in a hurry up offense. there seemed to be no sense of urgency.

that 4th and goal killed them. they had 3 downs to get 2 yards and they are trying to throw fancy screen plays. that's the time for smashmouth and run it up the gut. especially since you successfully marched down the field with green.

Guest Conor74

goddamn

i am annoyed by this outcome, i work with a bunch of die hard packers fans im sure they will not shut up about it for the next two weeks. oh well, i will live.

2 weeks?

2 weeks?

Not a chance.

More like 2 generations. This gives the Pack years of bragging rights. To beat the Bears at Soldier Field for the Championship is HUUUUGE. They hadn't even met post season for almost 50 years. Started following the Pack in the 80s when Ditka and Ryan's side would hand out thrashings - last night was very very sweet. Though they nearly threw it away.

Guest Conor74

For me, last night's game was as big as the Superbowl. I mean, who cares that much about the Steelers or the Jets...this was the Bears. In Chicago.

Archived