IGNORED

New live Subsea. track on SoundCloud

Guest Greg Reason

Guest Greg Reason

Fuck me this is infuriating

This dude makes music that ninety percent of people on this board would lose their shit over and you people are not even giving it a first listen

Sad

Fuck me this is infuriating

This dude makes music that ninety percent of people on this board would lose their shit over and you people are not even giving it a first listen

Sad

Lol

chen summed it up i think.

plus, you slag off this place and then expect people to pay attention to what you post?? you only really come in here to promote yours and your friends stuff, anyway... and that's a bit shit! not really suprised there aren't many takers.

hope this bump helps!

Guest Greg Reason

you only really come in here to promote yours and your friends stuff, anyway... and that's a bit shit! not really suprised there aren't many takers.

Honestly dude, over a thousand posts and you're trying to tell me they're all promoting me or my friends? You mustn't read many threads.

@everyone else: Sorry. Just frustrates me seeing people praise the shit outta stuff that I perceive as having little worth but has a Known Name. Yeah I sometimes can't handle hearing new shit either but you gotta listen to something fresh sometimes! But it doesn't matter.

Archived