IGNORED

got a new brainer....

Guest wheely

i just meant it couldve been used less not because 303 sounds are dated but just cause it was used a lot. but after listening again it seems that particular recognizable 303 sound is only employed from 1:00 - 1:20 for some reason i assumed u used it through the whole track. the 303 can be made to sound real different and it sounds like u did that in other parts but maybe it wasnt a 303. i particularly liked the ending passage from 3:00 on. thanks for sharing.

Guest tonfarben

Please stop making that minimal sounds (distanzee v1 unfinished, for example). Not that they are bad, but Berlin throws them out enough. ;) Go back to the desk and finish the following:

Diazzy V1 unfinished

Potrott V2 work in progress

Dubious V2 unfinished demo

And put that on an EP together with:

Deadyukkacid

funnel funkz

stomach salts, buckfast mix

So that I can purchase it and enjoy it in full quality... seriously!

:)

@ tonfarben, thanks for the advice man, funnel funkz an stomach salts are appearing on another album soon.

ye, ill finish those others soon as, but i like to make many types of music, just making acid breaks can get boring... so i do some minimal, and some techno, and some experimental shizz sometimes, some pop keep the mind fresh.

www.soundcloud.com/collider-collektiv

Archived