IGNORED

Shameless (U.S)

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I saw the first 4 series of UK Shameless, its kinda lost its way a bit now though (and a lot of the original cast has changed).

Really enjoyable at its time.

Here's hoping the US have not spoiled another great UK show (and cant you just repeat our originals like we do with your shows??)

I wish they would. I mean have you fucking seen the US version of Top Gear? Holy fucking facepalm. It's so fucking bad, i mean they drive all the same cool lambos and shit but the humor is so forced and the stunts and shit they do are sooo cheesy. The US version of the office is really fucking good though, that being said I'm not really a big Ricky Gervais fan.

I mean have you fucking seen the US version of Top Gear? Holy fucking facepalm. It's so fucking bad, i mean they drive all the same cool lambos and shit but the humor is so forced and the stunts and shit they do are sooo cheesy. The US version of the office is really fucking good though, that being said I'm not really a big Ricky Gervais fan.

Yes, I watched US version of Top Gear for like 25 minutes and I was so annoyed with how lame the hosts were. Shitty remakes have quite a bit more often than not but... remakes can be better than the originals, it happens, it's just never cool to admit when a remake/reboot/reinterpretation is better.

The US version of Shameless is very sincere in all it's subtleties and high quality all around. It's executed with a level of inspiration like it's the first of it's kind, no sign of the lazy phoned in energy(or lack there of) like with even most television/film originals. It's not the greatest show ever but I'm quite happy with it.

The US version of Shameless is very sincere in all it's subtleties and high quality all around. It's executed with a level of inspiration like it's the first of it's kind, no sign of the lazy phoned in energy(or lack there of) like with even most television/film originals. It's not the greatest show ever but I'm quite happy with it.

The first episode was pretty much a shot for shot remake of the UK version.

Yuh? If your trying to point that out to be a contradiction to my statements, your missing my point.

• 10 months later...

Newest episode had me laughing and bout to start crying all at the same time. It's a surrealistic hyperbole dimension it lives in sometimes but a lot of the time the way things pan out on this show are both surprising and refreshingly realistic.

Newest episode had me laughing and bout to start crying all at the same time. It's a surrealistic hyperbole madferit dimension it lives in sometimes but a lot of the time the way things pan out on this show are both surprising and refreshingly realistic.

Newest episode had me laughing and bout to start crying all at the same time. It's a surrealistic hyperbole dimension it lives in sometimes but a lot of the time the way things pan out on this show are both surprising and refreshingly realistic.

:wub:

Newest episode had me laughing and bout to start crying all at the same time. It's a surrealistic hyperbole madferit dimension it lives in sometimes but a lot of the time the way things pan out on this show are both surprising and refreshingly realistic.

whaa does Oasis have to do with this? uhhuhz?

Archived