IGNORED

"Scrumpy"

Guest morphis2525

sirch unfortunately assumes far too much about what he thinks he knows and what he thinks other people don't. but I need to remind myself it just teh interwebs and I shouldn't get angry...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glastonbury festival is all about the Somerset cider bus (fuck the Brothers shit). :spiteful:

glasto2008%20056%20-%20copy.jpg

AWW YEH. It's all about the double decker bus on the corner before you get into the main stage area (Brandy cider is served hot too as I recall, that has some kick!)

ive had to quit the tonic recently, in didnt end up at the doctors but increasing palpitations and slowly raising resting heart rate have turned me off it abit. its been 2 weeks and i miss it so much. that feeling when you slip your hand around the top of the bottle is just beautiful.

yeah, i haven't had a cup of coffee for over a week and i'm dealing with that OK - but the thought of a life without tonic makes me feel sad in the guts. especially as it was only a couple of months ago that my housemate and i invented a brilliant buckfast cocktail - half a pint glass of bucky topped up with red bull, a shot of vodka, and a tube of this liquid candy gel stuff you can get in sainsburys.

sirch unfortunately assumes far too much about what he thinks he knows and what he thinks other people don't. but I need to remind myself it just teh interwebs and I shouldn't get angry...

lol. you have no idea.

you don't know me, i don't know you.. and don't wish to. let's leave it at that shall we, and have a little dance.

fuck your english buckie with its bastard vanilla flavouring though.

it's actually the Scots who have much more of a thang for that awfull Buckfast shite.. we English are a much more refined bunch, what.

Scots drink Buckfast for breakfast! before the whiskey, beer, and vodka on toast.

spoken like someone who's never drunk the tonic in his life. kaini's referring to the well-established distinction between the buckfast available on Great Britain and that available on Ireland which differs substantially in alcohol content, caffeine content, and flavour. but as far as i'm aware it's ALL made in Devon.

oh i haven't! lol

i guess you learn something new everyday eh! i will take this information to my grave. thankyou. ;)

didn't i invent this in an earlier thread about Bucky? i definitely said something about Bucky + Redbull + Vodka....

yeah you did, you the man! lol

sirch, are you aphex twin?

no, i'm your father, and you don't know the power of the dark side.

am i in the future?

i doubt it. dweebs can't time travel. duh.

It's all about the double decker bus on the corner before you get into the main stage area (Brandy cider is served hot too as I recall, that has some kick!)

Brandy Cider!! that sounds good! that'd warm you up nicely if it was pissing down.... and all muddy

Archived