IGNORED

so

Guest mohamed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mohamed

italian tourism sources?? - you're avin a giraffe ere!

i can't remember the abbreviation, is the nth fucking association of tourists, those that ensure your trip is well even the day after a tsunami

who's the craze

*punches fist on table*

Guest mohamed

BREAKING NEWS

the human rights dude's arrest was performed by the dearest egyptian army! be prepared!

obama, we can hear ya bro

Guest mohamed

America’s policies towards our region have not progressed over the years and decades, and American has not learned from its mistakes and sins. On the contrary; America’s policies have become more audacious, humiliating and insulting to our intelligence.

America’s policies towards our region have not progressed over the years and decades, and American has not learned from its mistakes and sins. On the contrary; America’s policies have become more audacious, humiliating and insulting to our intelligence.

I have to laugh that America is the scapegoat for everything. America's has been around for a couple hundred years. Other nations have been around for a couple thousand, yet somehow, everything is America's fault. Listen if you can't get your shit together after 3000+ years... don't blame the new guy. Some comedian once put it this way, "It's like a grandfather asking a 2 year old for advice".

but we only have to worry about the 'extremists', right? even though, they all seem to come from the .. same group. no, but it's just that one subset.. yeah.. :whistling:

maybe, hold on.. yep, their entire religion is fucked up? sorry yep passing go fuck it you know i'm exactly right.

but we only have to worry about the 'extremists', right? even though, they all seem to come from the .. same group. no, but it's just that one subset.. yeah.. :whistling:

maybe, hold on.. yep, their entire religion is fucked up? sorry yep passing go fuck it you know i'm exactly right.

any religion is corruptible. this is not hard to understand.

Guest mohamed

NEW APHEX COMIN'

seriously tho, Mohamed--are you somewhere in the "Arab street" (fuck what a terrible phrase!). I noticed that you posted some pretty OG videos in the "Favorites" thread and by OG I mean totally in Arabic and something I couldn't search for using English operators. I'm just curious because I can't think of any Muslim/Middle East/etc. WATMMer and it would be wunderbar if you could drop knowledge...that is to say, not the lolcat responses so far :spiteful:

what you mean by 'arab street'? if i'm there in the uprising? no i am not. i would be posting twitters maybe. anyway, i was born in italy from italian mother and egyptian father, they broke due to religious discordance (twas just a pretext) then i lived between italy and egypt until i came to age. then i went for italy, for many reasons i won't bother to list.

on the other hand, the first time i've seen the come to daddy video on the old mtv uk, it was in egypt.

Guest mohamed

I have to laugh that America is the scapegoat for everything. America's has been around for a couple hundred years. Other nations have been around for a couple thousand, yet somehow, everything is America's fault. Listen if you can't get your shit together after 3000+ years... don't blame the new guy. Some comedian once put it this way, "It's like a grandfather asking a 2 year old for advice".

that comedian is fucking wrong, since if there's someone a grandfather would trust, it's a 2 yo kid.

all religions are corrupt because YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID EARTH HAS 4 CORNER

SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY

TIME CUBE

IN ONLY 24 HOUR ROTATION.

4 CORNER DAYS, CUBES 4 QUAD EARTH- No 1 Day God.

Guest mohamed

SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY

TIME CUBE

wat

are you kaini?

one of the reasons i left egypt is beacuse my daddy wanted my sould, i remembr

Guest mohamed

SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY

TIME CUBE

wat

http://www.timecube.com/

kaini? ma 'arafsh

SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY

TIME CUBE

wat

are you kaini?

I am not kaini, I am baphxxy, you see?

Boxxy-smiles.jpg

I am also sole Authority on Harmonic Time Cube and wisest human

Guest mohamed

SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY

TIME CUBE

wat

are you kaini?

I am not kaini, I am baphxxy, you see?

Boxxy-smiles.jpg

I am also sole Authority on Harmonic Time Cube and wisest human

hello

Guest mohamed

pity they didn't do like the rumanians with ceausescu

we have seen people kissing their own assassins these days, aware of it or not

we have seen SAINT people. they do rock my world

they deserve a special gift.