IGNORED

the fuck?

pylonbitch

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canada: You didn't burn down the White House. Stop lying to yourself.

P.S Yall's were a bunch o' bitches in the War of 1812.

Are you trying to say that there were no Canadians involved in the burning of the white house? Cause that's just patently false.

They weren't.

Do you think that the Canadian Militia skipped on over to Buffalo Intl Airport to catch a Jet Blue flight down to D.C for a bit of burning? Or maybe they crept silently through the hills of NY and PA, past the sleeping Iroquois nations, and made it all the way down to Maryland to take part?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU

It was the British who torched Washington in 1814, after the American defeat at Bladensburg. The only thing the Canadians did was get butthurt, and had to call on the English stationed in Bermuda to exact revenge after the US leveled Toronto (because you didn't surrender pronto).

canadian-bacon-john-candy-canada.jpg

Yeah British people living in Canada you idiot. Canada only became Canada in 1867 numbnuts. Get your facts straight mother fucker. I will eat you.

You don't get it. The Britons involved in the Burning of Washington were not British Colonists from the colony of Canada. They were naval men stationed in Bermuda, who sailed up the coast to attack the city. They were not Canadian. At all. Sorry bro.

U MAD?

p.s

Canada was Canada when the name Canada was used to refer to Canada (originally kanata) back in the days of Canada. Dating all the way back to 16th century. Love ya bro. (legally, it all became Canada back when Canada decided to make it self Canada). You feel me now, I feel it.

Archived