IGNORED

someone w/photoshop skills please put a noose on this motherfucking

Guest yikes

delet - hope you don't eat any corn. ever.

Not US corn, but nice bowen grown corn is all good. You forget that we're a farming nation.

Of course you are going to go on about high fructose corn syrup, i know.

;-]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I'm not going to talk about high fructose corn syrup - I'm going to remind you that you are almost certainly eating corn that has been subjected to selective breeding, which is of course, a form of genetic modification. ;)

No I'm not going to talk about high fructose corn syrup - I'm going to remind you that you are almost certainly eating corn that has been subjected to selective breeding, which is of course, a form of genetic modification. ;)

haw haw. ..

Guest ezkerraldean
is genetically modified,
i know people who do GM food research. they ain't out to poison the masses or anything. quite the opposite

wheat formers in Western australia that have at great expense over the medium term bothered to turn their farms organic, have now found that they've lost that status because of the GM wheat being grown in adjacent properties that is turning up in their harvests. :trashbear:

GM and it's sometimes well meaning but mostly arrogant adherents, can fuck off my planet.

lol

Organic farming's a load of shit though. The notion that it's healthier for you is no more than an old wife's tale.

innit lol

is genetically modified,
i know people who do GM food research. they ain't out to poison the masses or anything. quite the opposite

wheat formers in Western australia that have at great expense over the medium term bothered to turn their farms organic, have now found that they've lost that status because of the GM wheat being grown in adjacent properties that is turning up in their harvests. :trashbear:

GM and it's sometimes well meaning but mostly arrogant adherents, can fuck off my planet.

lol

Organic farming's a load of shit though. The notion that it's healthier for you is no more than an old wife's tale.

innit lol

you should do a bit more research before you spout about which you know not sonny

is genetically modified,

lol

innit lol

you should do a bit more research before you spout about which you know not sonny

pretty much, he's started quoting unsubstantiated murdoch press style bollocks in his old age.

Guest ezkerraldean
is genetically modified,

lol

innit lol

pretty much, he's started quoting unsubstantiated murdoch press style bollocks in his old age.

lol nah i'm just a colossal cynic

Archived