IGNORED

Sparkle Motion - Sizzurp To The Dome

six

Finally got around to learning Ableton after years of doing things the old fashioned way and it's pretty rad. Thought I'd try out something I've been wanting to do for a long time with a chopped and screwed mix to experiment with mixing in Ableton. It's really amazing how easy it is to put something like this together quickly and have it sound awesome.

So kick back with some of that purple drank, this is some of my favorite hip hop and RNB chopped and dropped to 80BPM for that extra leeeeean.

http://soundcloud.com/sparklemotion/sparkle-motion-sizzurp-to-the

Download on Percussion Lab

purpledrink.jpg

Sizzurp To The Dome

Method Man - You're All I Need To Get By (Featuring Mary J. Blige)

Baby - What Happened To That Boy (Featuring Clipse)

Missy Elliott - The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)

Jaylib - The Red

SWV - Right Here (Human Nature Mix)

Natives Of Da Underground - Pack Da House

Ultra - The Industry Is Wack

Clipse - When The Last Time

Roots Manuva - It's On

The Pharcyde - Passin' Me By

Rafael Saadiq - Get Involved (Featuring Q-Tip)

MF Doom - Dead Bent

Oh No - Move (Featuring J Dilla & Roc C)

Machine Drum - Let It (Lazer Sword Remix)

The Jet Age Of Tomorrow - Welcome Home Son (Featuring Casey Veggies & Tyler The Creator)

People Under The Stairs - LA Song (Sensitive Mix)

Hudson Mohawke - Still On It (Featuring Ashanti)

Ha, is that the >completely different< you were talking about? Funny, I'm currently putting together a tracklist for a hip hop mix myself.

I'll be enjoying this one for sure!

This actually is not! I was hoping nobody would remember that, haha. This one I just kind of randomly decided would a fun way to teach myself Ableton last week and it came out well so I decided to share it.

The "completely different" mix is actually finished but I decided to pull a baller move and will be collaborating with someone for the first time to make it even more awesome. Unfortunately this means a pretty significant delay but mark my words it'll be worth it. You'll know it when you see it.

Def let me know when your hip hop mix is ready!

Archived