IGNORED

bidet

elusive4

i wouldn't recommend a bidet since the bowl will most likely eat a lot of frequencies from(off?) the spectrum.

Otherwise, bidets were designed for women at first. periods.

A bidet's supposed to be a seperate unit from the toilet. That thing looks a bit special needs. Just try and wipe properly.

no space for separate bidet.

and it has internet on it

Guest nene multiple assgasms

i wouldn't recommend a bidet since the bowl will most likely eat a lot of frequencies from(off?) the spectrum.

lol what?

Guest Adjective

this one is way too loud to masturbate with, especially if you have pets. if your toilet is close to the shower try a lenient shower wand, or, if in season, fresh peach halves.

, ,,

The bidet toilets in Japan and Korea are fucking amazing. heated seats, control over the temperature of the water, control over the type of jet that hits the anus, air drying afterward on the top end models. They took something out of the west and made it a thousand times better.

I would prefer my bidet sans internet though, unless you really want anonymous controlling all the bidets in the world...

Otherwise, bidets were designed for women at first. periods.

yeah, being a concave surface it would be pretty spatially diffused in the near-field (head in the bowl), but the further you get away from the bowl the concave surface will concentrate returned sound in a very narrow lobe

it would look like this (in red)

f11birth808.jpg

i actually can take a photo out of this book,

http://books.google.com/books?id=jYBR-aL2vJMC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Acoustic+diffusers+and+absorbers&hl=en&ei=-W4oTaqMIozInAehg5SOAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

if you'd like to see what the true (measured) response of a concave surface looks like

Archived