IGNORED

first post, let me know what you think

machinemask

i really like the development at around 1:30, and wow, at 1:55. good job. i'm listening as i type this. i second ganus' question. also, that is a very Clark-esq second wind your song has at 4:41.

give me some details on how you built this.

thanks guys! i did it all in ableton 7 about a year or so ago, and v.8 whn i went back a couple weeks ago. it was just sitting there unfinished, so i amped it up a little. the first part til 4:40ish was the "old" part, but i changed all the sounds from the original except the acid-ish bass, and the last part was just a jam idea i had in mind when i went back to the song, so i jotted it down. i think the drums were originally all 808 hits but i liked the more "organic" sounding hits in the long run.

i'll post some more material in the next few days, thanks again for checking it out

Guest iiiii

I'll use my second post to tell you how much I like the track.

I think the drums are just the right level, and the retro acid type squelches add a nice vibe throughout. Good work.

If you didn't know: you can have the soundcloud player embedded in your posts, use the link in the media tags of this board.

Liked the track.

ah ok sweet, will do for now on

Archived