IGNORED

Official NHL Stanley Cup Play-Offs Thread

Chris Moss Acid

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rome got a 4 game suspension. It'll carry over into next season once the Canucks win on Friday.

Don't think he was targeting. Was late.

That entire game was an embarrassment to the Vancouver.

fixed it for you.

Rome ought to get a suspension for that hit. Doubtful Horton will return, looked like he got KO'd. Boston's pressure before they scored the 4th goal was brilliant. Hopefully they manage to tie up the series next game and make it an interesting series.

had to turn the game off. my poor ego.

I am sure a ton of Vancouver fans jumped off the bandwagon after tonight.

Jesus, you really seem to be out of the loop when it comes to the NHL and Vancouver.

And boom, it's tied, with the mighty Canucks allowing 12 goals in the last two games. Woop woop. Too bad you can't blame the officiating about it, it would never be the that the Canucks played badly, am I right? And no, I am not out of the loop, sorry if I thought Rome should get suspended, I thought that 4 games is too much, but what can you do with the NHL wheel of justice.

I can and will blame officiating. It was shit. Absolute shit.

But it was just a game, next one comes friday. let's see what happens. schneider looked very good in net. Louie was just a mess.

god damn, i am getting far too emotional about this series. no disrespect azatoth, you my dawg. you gotta keep me in line.

and 4 games was rediculous.. but that's where we are at now!

How was the officiating shit? Apart from being the usual inconsistent NHL reffing, the Canucks had more minutes on the PP than Boston. Blame your team for not capitalizing on their opportunities. Call out your top players who have been invisible so far in this series, but please don't stoop to the typical whining about officiating.

H.Sedin 0 pts -3

D.Sedin 1+1 -1

R.Kesler 0+1 -3 (he's probably hurt, but who isn't this time of year)

Luongo .873SV% (not entirely his fault, the whole team let him down, but he does have a weak glove side)

These are the guys that got you this far, where are they now? If they step up and win game 5 then I am pretty sure the Nucks have it in the bag. But then again, I thought so after 2 games, so who knows. Eitherway, the Canucks top guys better start to contribute instead of chirping and diving.

Guest valuablesteak

Sedin's penalty at the start of the 3rd was a good example of the poor decisions they've been making the past two games regardless of the refs.

I just hope Luongo can dig deep and get his bearings back after getting his confidence rocked.

And Vancouver shits the bed in a whole bunch of different ways in the first period. Too many men on the ice? lol buncha fucking amateurs.

Playing an uphill battle against both the Boston Bruins and the National Hockey League Vancouver still manages a win.

Oh, you're so precious with your persecution complex.

Who's fault was it now that the Canucks couldn't grab that elusive Cup in game 6? Could it have been the trash-talking Luongo who shit the bed once again? Or was it some evil conspiracy against the poor Vancouver Canucks?

Game 7 is only fitting for such a series, it's incredible that Boston has had the lead for over 150 minutes compared to the Canucks 30 odd minutes, yet it's going the distance, so in that sense Boston has dominated and should win the Cup. Thomas has been stellar and is a clear Conn Smythe candidate even if Boston lost. I think it's time for Boston to take that road victory on Wednesday. :emotawesomepm9:

It's no conspiracy. How blind do you have to be to not notice the obvious edge in calls. And if i do have a persecution complex it is simply because of the shit officiating. Please tell me you've noticed the shit calls and the non-calls? I'm not asking for pity, just some rationality and some open fucking eyes. Hey, Raymond is on the way to the hospital, let us just keep playing like nothing happened. 4 game suspension? For what?

Fuck off with the Vancouver complex comments. The calls are shit.

Again, it is not like the calls won the game for boston. Apparently home games are for keeps so Wednesday we'll be hoisting the cup.

Do you also look at the calls your Canucks get away with? Take off those homer-glasses. Besides the Canucks have been on the PP more than the Bruins (by almost 10 minutes), so why are you whining about the officiating when they have called it in your teams favour. Your Canucks have a tendency to unravel and take dumb penalties when the game has gotten out of hand for them and being down 4-0 with barely half of the first period played is sure to frustrate some of your players. Boston knows how to push your buttons. And it's not like the Canucks are a team of angels, I do believe that they they can found somewhere around the middle or bottom when looking at the penalty statistics this regular season and playoffs, but then again it only shows that there is a conspiracy against poor them.

As I've said earlier, whining about the officiating is about the lamest thing you can do as a fan. The NHL officiating isn't any good, but it's equally bad for both teams.

I am sure the Canucks aren't going to lie down as they did in Boston and the opening goal is the key. The longer Luongo can stop goals, the better his confidence becomes. If the Bruins can score early, especially if the Canucks have had pressure, then there is a good chance the Canucks and especially Luongo will fall apart. Canucks will play much harder and could spell trouble for the Bruins, unless they also step up their physical game. And why wouldn't both teams do this, it's game 7 of the SCF after all.

Archived