IGNORED

Official NHL Stanley Cup Play-Offs Thread

Chris Moss Acid

:emotawesomepm9: well done nucks.

though i just biked in to sat game 7 pens, bolts tonight. the last 3 years we've been good at game 7's but tonight im not so sure. tampa arnt the greatest side in the world, but in game 6 there forcheck was amazing. i know its clieché but we need crosby back. but if he comes back this year i think it'll take a few games before he is at his best.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i honestly have to say that crosby could not and will/would not be the deciding factor.

He really isn't that good. :(

Also, cliches and all, there is no "i" in team. also no "crosby" in team. also i hate crosby.

penguins are a good team without him.

Yeah, Bylsma has gotten the Pens to buy into a tight defensive game and so far has worked wonders with two of their main stars gone for the greater part of the season. I just wonder if the skill on the Bolts will be the deciding factor to eek out a winner in the final game. Am I imagining things or has this been one of the tightest opening rounds in awhile, tons of OT's and four game 7's.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFF

honestly: pens don't deserve to be anywhere with the game they just played jesus fml christ.

Guest Enter a new display name

lol at Habs supporter thinking the Canadiens would have stood a chance against the Capitals if they defeated the Bruins. I high-fived my brother when Boston eliminated the Canadiens. I'm so sick of those hockey fanboys that express their support everywhere. Feel a shitload of hope next year, Montrealers are good at it.

:cool:

lol at Habs supporter thinking the Canadiens would have stood a chance against the Capitals if they defeated the Bruins. I high-fived my brother when Boston eliminated the Canadiens. I'm so sick of those hockey fanboys that express their support everywhere. Feel a shitload of hope next year, Montrealers are good at it.

:cool:

lol ...Capitals fail each and every year.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, fingers crossed that we won't have another 2-1, 5 period shit game. hopefully the nucks make it through to round 3 tonight, first time in about 17 years.

And i guess boston had a sweep. one of my good buddies is a boston fan so if nucks vs boston occurs we might come to blows.

any how, hail satan.

Kesler has pretty much been trending upwards while the Sedin's are trending downwards. As it's likely that the Canucks will reach the WCF, it will be interesting to see how Kesler will fair when there is actual talent that needs to be shutdown, that would mean the Sedin's and the rest of the supporting cast better start showing up. Kesler and Toews pretty much took eachother out in the first round. That said, the Preds have shown good tenacity and will probably not go away without a fight in game 6 but I will be surprised if it goes to a game 7. Will a scary black guy again be the demise of the Canucks?

Tampa Bay has surprised me with their play and their series against the Bruins will be interesting, especially with two goalies playing well on both sides. Same with the Sharks, who I did not think would have gone up 3-0 against the Wangs. They however need to finish off the Wangs, before they get any ideas of coming back.

It's a win. I'd like to think that Vancouver would play the series like they played in period 3. Either way we are up 1-0 right now. Here we go. Also the officiating has been much better since the Chicago series. /whiner, blah blah blah blah blah fuck you.

Furthermore, Derek Boogaard died on Friday. 28 years old. Very sad and I am curious as to why. There has been a lot of support towards the family, the player and the league and I wish my best for all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Boogaard

Archived