IGNORED

Blooming Buzzing Concrescence

Guest Erothyme

This is really really good. Very progressive song structure and beautiful sequencing. I might be missing some bass because of these shitty headphones.

thanks for reminding me of your music i need to check out outer space underground.

Guest Erothyme

I appreciate it, man! :D

You probably are missing some sub, there is quite a bit of it. ;)

Hope you enjoy OSUG.

I'm loving the bass.

I really liked the intro and the first minute or so but when the rest of the track kicked in at around 1:16 I kinda fell off the wagon. The break at 2:55 caught my attention again because it's almost back to the same minimalism as in the intro - and the same goes for 6:00.

But the production is top notch though and the build up great and varied so there's nothing production-wise to put a finger on :)

im really liking this, really well produced and beautiful.

i agree with squee on the structure, the drop at 2.06 is great too.

i can see what your doing with the first drop but i don't think its so effective as the build up is so beautiful and well done that the drum sounds and beat come across as a bit standard and bring it down in quality, the samples just sound like a free pack anyone could download were as everything before really dosen't.

Really enjoyed this. I agree maybe between 1:26 and 2:57 it feels like it needs a little something. I do enjoy those 80's synth tones however. The acid line that comes in is really nice, especially near the end. It loves those floating bells that around 4:10. The little vocal bits are super cute.

at last a track that doesn't loop the same shit for fucking hours! don't have any constructive criticism to make, very cool track!

Archived