IGNORED

Seefeel US Tour

This will apparently be Seefeel's first time performing across the Atlantic... Let's show them some love!

June 29, 'Brooklyn Bowl', Brooklyn NY, USA Tickets

June 30, 'Le Poisson Rouge' New York NY, USA Tickets

July 2, 'Empty Bottle', Chicago IL, USA Tickets

July 4, 'Downtown Sound: New Music Mondays' Chicago, IL, USA Info

July 5, 'Echoplex', Los Angeles CA, USA Tickets

July 6, 'Great American Music Hall', San Francisco CA, USA Tickets

I'll be at the SF show on July 6th :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spike

i just got refunded for this show, hate to say it, it is CANCELLED. f! i have no idea why, the official SF facebook is confused as well.

Whole damn thing is off... I am depressed.

"Seefeel and Warp are extremely saddened to announce the cancellation of Seefeel's US tour. Bureaucratic hoop-jumping beyond the band's control is unfortunately to blame, and the fans will have to suffer for it. Again, we're so very sorry to disappoint you all with this news and hopefully fans can bear with the band a while longer before the US tour (which they very much want to happen) can occur without any snags."

"Seefeel and Warp are extremely saddened to announce the cancellation of Seefeel's US tour. Bureaucratic hoop-jumping beyond the band's control is unfortunately to blame, and the fans will have to suffer for it. Again, we're so very sorry to disappoint you all with this news and hopefully fans can bear with the band a while longer before the US tour (which they very much want to happen) can occur without any snags."

incredibly disappointing...

Guest Scrambled Ears

what the fuck... honestly get your visas straightened out, first ceephax now seefeel...buena vista social club too. mega :facepalm:

Unless you're drawing crowds on the level of fucking Coldplay, touring North America is almost untenable these days... Explains how all the great fringe music/electronic festivals happen in Europe for the most part. Everything is closer together there... Damnnnnnnit!!!!!!!!

Guest Scrambled Ears

im really upset... :( the one band I've actually been really excited to see in recent years...i guess it's time to move to Europe

Archived