IGNORED

Someone Snapped off my back windscreen wiper

delet...

I know it's probably not a big deal, but i don't make many threads (1-2 per year ??), and those that i do are off page one in usually a day or so. Anyway, this thing that happened kinda shitted me off, but also gave me pause for thought.

It made me think because i've always known deep inside me, that if i had caught someone doing something to my car, that i would switch off logic, run up to and king hit the motherfucker, then wrestle him to the ground and molest his face and neck with my shoes by way of a good stomping.

Now this is a nice idea, but in practise there would be many variables to consider, the key one being. "What if i'm not as tough as i'd like to think that i would be in that moment of insanity?"

I could go down, and get quite injured. Not that the type of person that does random acts of civic destruction is necessarily the toughest guy on the block. But he could have the unruly power of a drunk or drugged man, plus there could be mates around to help him.

Beyond that of course, if my blind charge goes smoothly, what happens to me after i assault someone? I could get a criminal record on top of having to pay to fix my car. Joy.

---

So now that something has finally happened to my car, all of these outcomes once again mulled over in my mind.

Surprisingly i wasn't angry about the whole situation. It feels that events like this are akin to the unfolding of a force of nature. Like a powerful wave breaking over you in the surf, you don't blame the wave as you tumble and crash around inside the vortex. So i think that were i to have been present, the course i would have chosen would have been to just stand back and phone the cops/security. Perhaps I'd be yelling annoyedly at the perp, but that can cause an escalation in negative behaviour, so i don't know, I'd certainly threaten that i was calling someone and to fuck off etc.

So in short, i found out something about myself today, through the malicious actions of some little cunt.

---

As a coda, i used the security cameras to figure out what car they were driving. The number plate is imprinted on my brain. I wonder how future self will react to seeing their car in person. hrmm .. That's an experiment on my personality for another day, heh.

sheeitt. that stirred up one of my most guity secrets.

when i was about 15 at the end of our road was a secondhand car dealer. it was run by some shady guys who were massive twats. they would shout abuse when you walked past and were generally right dickheads. one night i walked past and they had about 5 cars out on the street, double parked, so i kicked off all the wingmirrors and pulled off all the wipers and aerials. at the time it felt good... but causing £000's of damage was pretty shitty, and now if someone leaves a tiny dent in my door of my car i go nuts. Something about damage to cars drives people crazy i think.

anyway, crap story!

My story or yours ?? .. Mine was more about relaying a moment of self-discovery i suppose. Well at least that's how i decided to sell it.

As for your moment of crazy, chalk it up to teenage kids can do stupid stuff. The guilt you feel from it, probably makes you a better person in some twisted way. Maybe, i dunno, I'm busting for a piss a desperate to write anything that'll make this post end, in a way that seems somewhat final.

hah !! */runz

My story or yours ?? .. Mine was more about relaying a moment of self-discovery i suppose. Well at least that's how i decided to sell it.

As for your moment of crazy, chalk it up to teenage kids can do stupid stuff. The guilt you feel from it, probably makes you a better person in some twisted way. Maybe, i dunno, I'm busting for a piss a desperate to write anything that'll make this post end, in a way that seems somewhat final.

hah !! */runz

My story!

Haha!

Archived