IGNORED

Firefox updates

chenGOD

Guest inteeliguntdesign

What the hell does firequery do?

The webpage is very thin on information.

The screenshot suggests it tests that a page works in a particular version of jquery.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

What are some good extensions that I should try?

check out tab mix plus. it takes a while to go through all the settings, but once you get it set just the way you like it, it makes tab browsing much easier. also, downthemall is great for downloading multiple files from a page.

Guest Enter a new display name

They're so competing against Google Chrome for who has the highest version number. It was like when I was in playschool and we'd draw racing cars and the best person was the one who could fit the most amount of '9's on the side of the car ....

it's more like they're competing with chrome for who can have the latest features.

I just realized Chrome is a bigger threat to Firefox than I thought. Firefox will be surpassed really soon.

AOpTu.png

Guest nene multiple assgasms

They're so competing against Google Chrome for who has the highest version number. It was like when I was in playschool and we'd draw racing cars and the best person was the one who could fit the most amount of '9's on the side of the car ....

it's more like they're competing with chrome for who can have the latest features.

I just realized Chrome is a bigger threat to Firefox than I thought. Firefox will be surpassed really soon.

AOpTu.png

competition is good for all the browsers. there are things I like about chrome, and there are things I don't. I like the fact that you can easily toggle cookie permissions and javascript permissions for pages without an addon, for example. I've yet to find an addon that makes tab behavior in chrome tolerable to me, though. also, adblocking in chrome isn't as effective. it shouldn't be surprising that you can't block ads at the beginning of youtube videos in chrome, since google owns youtube. fullscreen mode in chrome is a joke, which sucks if you want to use chrome on a netbook. but the main thing is it's just not as customizable.

Archived