IGNORED

BOSS FIGHT

sheatheman

Sounds great so far! Would love to hear it continue from the point where it cuts off, with the intro chords repeated over those big beats, that would make it even more like boss battle music.

agreement on the boss-battle'ness in the intro, cool beat as well, shame you cut it off at 1 and a half minute, out of ideas?

It cuts off because the boss is really hard to beat and I died.

I usually don't make that type of music because it sort of escapes me, but I ran away with this one, and got to that point and felt really good about it. I'll see what I can add tomorrow. I've been going back and forth between about 4 tracks today, for 10 hours straight.

Sounds great so far! Would love to hear it continue from the point where it cuts off, with the intro chords repeated over those big beats, that would make it even more like boss battle music.

Thanks! I tried a few bars with the chords repeating but they were getting destroyed by the rest of the mix and I didn't feel like figuring it out then, but I definitely want to add the rest of what I have in my head.

Guest KatsuCurryTime

Felt like it needed to have a new melody an octave higher than the rest come in just before you got killed.

Or it would be kind of cool to hear you die and have a "Continue?" count out.

Nice piece nevertheless.

Felt like it needed to have a new melody an octave higher than the rest come in just before you got killed.

Or it would be kind of cool to hear you die and have a "Continue?" count out.

Nice piece nevertheless.

thanks. i agree about the octave thing. i actually do mix in the 3rd oscillator at the end of the song which is a few octaves up. it's the same one that comes in at 0:57.

Archived