IGNORED

Video Montage set to Rap Music

hardcode

I'm now taking bets as to how long it is until hardcode feels the banhammer...I'm giving good odds on sometime in the next month. either that or he will ragequit spectacularly.

I wonder if you even realise how petulant and bitter you sound sometimes though hardcode? most of what is said on here is only a joke or a bit of harmless piss-taking, but you take it all so seriously! lol. like you actually sit there at your computer seething with anger and then write a post which makes you sound like an angry fool with no sense of humour. I'm sure you're not really like this IRL, and are a completely normal person, so like, just stop rising to the bait! be cool, as they say...

sure you'll take this completely the wrong way, but thought I'd give it a shot.

I dunno, you try to help a nigga and he just goes ahead and posts the same shit joke he already used in one of my music threads. didn't get a laugh then DJ Hardcode, don't flog a dead horse and all that.

but you really should learn to laugh at yourself more DJ Hardcode, I think it will help you in life generally. you aren't cool, but it's ok. learn to love yourself for who you are.

today's Sesame Street is bought to you by the letters B, C & M. can YOU think of any words that begin with B, C or M? our friend DJ Hardcode is doing real well and has thought of 6 words so far - can YOU beat him? yo, DJ Hardcode - how about you spin some totally rad beats while we play?

Archived